chapter seven

Clemente's POV
"Shit" I cursed again as callidoras phone kept on ringing without her picking up. Maybe she didn't want to talk to me. I glanced at the paper bag I was holding. I should just take it to my house and eat it. I felt nervous as I neared the alley, a rogue vampire was lurking around this place. I hoped callidora was ok. With my perfect hearing abilities, I hear quiet whimpers. "Please don't hurt me" the voice said. I recognized the voice as callidoras. "Shit" I cursed again and zoomed inside the alley with my perfect speed dropping the bag of cookies. The vampire was hunched over callidora as he breathed on her neck perceiving her delicious scent. He opens his mouth about to bite into her skin. I feel my fangs pop out as I take my fighting stance. "Leave her alone" I shouted my voice like a monster. Callidora looks at me weakly as she falls to the floor. The vampire turns to look at me with a shocked expression. He was probably surprised that I was a vampire. He charges at me flying in the air. I dodge, my back smashing on the trash can. I jump up lurching a punch at his face. He smirks wickedly at me as the small tear on his lips heal. He zooms towards me smashing me on the wall ignoring the blocks that fell. I kick him with my fist as he stumbles back crashing on the floor. He stands up abruptly trying to zoom away but I hold his neck pulling him towards me. He falls on the hard floor letting out a growl. I jump on him punching him on his face. I rain punches on him angrily as he still smiles wickedly coughing out blood. "DONT. YOU. EVER. MESS. WITH. HER." I screamed still punching him. He pushes me off standing up. "This is just the beginning" he huffs and gives me a smirk. He wipes the blood on his mouth and zooms off. I stare at him as he zooms off. I turn my attention to my bloody hand as I watch it heal. This was the best part about being an immortal, active healing cells. I turn to callidora and crouched before her. She fluttered her eyes open as I carried her bridal style in my hands. "What are you?" She mutters before her eyes fluttered close.
*****
I stared at callidora as she slept peacefully. Her long blond hair fanned on the pillow like a hollow around her. She looked slightly pale and also were her lips. Her dark long lashes grazed her cheek lightly. I let her sleep as I made my way to the living room to sleep.
I woke up very early on Saturday morning. I remembered Miranda's party and considered going. "It would be nice to go with callidora and her friend". I brushed my teeth and started making breakfast for Cally. I made macaroni and cheese and packaged it in a warmer. I wrote a note telling her to eat well. I took the warmer to her house after taking the keys from her bag. I returned back to meet her still sleeping soundly. I looked at her critically considering what I was about to do. I decided that it was going to be okay. It was for her own good. I slipped into her mind and wiped what happened last night. She would never remember what had happened. I carried her bridal style again and took her to her house. I laid her carefully on the bed as she muttered something in her sleep. I giggled and turned around to leave. Before doing that, I turned back giving her a second glance before leaving a light peck on her forehead. I felt my heart beating furiously threatening to jump out of my chest as I glanced at her perfectly red full cupid bow lips. "Hmm" she muttered as I stand abruptly and left the house. I slammed my house door and clutched my chest tightly. "What was this stupid feeling?" I questioned myself. I suddenly felt weak from yesterdays fight. I decided to go for a jog in the woods and kill some stray animal. I slipped into my joggers and sweat shirt. I jogged for a little while before taking a turn to the woods. I sight a bird flying gracefully between trees. I fly settling myself on the tree and startling the bird. It tried to flee but I caught it and brought it to my lips. My fangs popped out and I knew I shouldn't be doing this but I had to. The tiny bird shuddered in my hands as my fangs dug deeper in its skin. After I was done, I let it go and it fell to the floor with a splat. I jump down from the tree and went back home. I washed my mouth and took a long bath. I hoped callidora would agree to go to the party with me.

Callidoras POV
My eyes fluttered open as I rubbed my face with my palm. I sat up and looked around confused. What time did I come in yesterday?. I couldn't remember anything from last night. I didn't take any alcohol so I wonder why I wasn't remembering anything. I hit my head with my fists and winced at the pain. Still nothing. I spun around taking my white i phone to check the time. It was 7:00 am. I yawned and stretched again until something caught my attention. A blue and black colored warmer. I leaned in closer to pick it up. This didn't belong to me. I saw a note and read it. "Eat well, don't worry its not poisoned so it won't hurt you. Clemente" I smiled broadly as I saw another note from it. "Miranda is throwing a party this evening. I was wondering if you would want to come. You can come if you like. Tell me and I will pick you up by six. Still Clemente" I smiled again. I had to inform Eva. She always wanted to attend Miranda's party because of all the cute boys. I hurry to brush my teeth and open the warmer. The food looked delicious as I ate it hurriedly.

I had lots and lots of fun writing this chapter. Who is your favorite character so far. Please don't forget to vote, comment and share. Love ya lots!!!