chapter sixteen

Hey there fellas *smirk* I really enjoy writing this book and I hope you do too while reading this. In this chapter, I'm going to write flashbacks so any where you see this sign ★★★ it means flashback.

              Give your heart
               To me and I will
               Never break
                It...unknown

      Clemente's POV
I squeezed her hand tightly as she let out tiny sobs. I felt bad about reminding her of her past but I felt even worse that she hated vampires. That explains her interest in vampires.

"They don't exist" I croaked out but tried to sound convincing. She looked up at me a small smirk forming on her lips.

"I saw it" she announced quietly.

          ★★★★★★★★

    Callidoras POV
"Mom, what will you get me for my birthday" I asked my mom who was seated on a soft cushion beside dad.

She had long blond hair which she usually let's to cascade down to her waist except when she was busy in the kitchen. She smiled brightly while a light brown eyes twinkled.

"Oh my dear angel" she exclaimed gathering me and pinching my cheek.

"How about I get you a big pretty princess that seven year olds like" she said again.

"I'll get you a big bicycle that you always wanted" dad said looking over at us from  his chair. He had short black hair and dull blue eyes but he was still handsome.

"I want a vampire doll" I whimpered pouting.

"Aren't you scared of them" mom asked still cuddling me.

"No, they are just humans that need blood to live" I said confidently. I really admire vampires because of their way of life. They have incredible hearing skills, extremely fast etc.

"Vampires don't exist" dad said. I nodded my head after all, I knew they did exist.

"How about I buy you a Dracula doll" mom said.

"Yayyy!!!" I exclaimed hugging mom tightly and kissing her all over.

"Go to bed, its past your bed time" mom said hauling me upstairs after I give dad a peck.

    *****
I woke up to the sound of screams and I recognise it to be mom and dad. I tiptoe to the door and slightly open it. Getting to the railing where I could see everything happening downstairs, I was surprised to see mom and dad fighting off five men. The men were obviously stronger than them.

The men were dressed in black suit with black gelled hair. They looked as white as ghosts.

One, which looked like their leader had both red and black eyes. He looked scary.

The five men opened their mouth to reveal long shiny teeth. vampires!!!.Four men stood guarding mom and dad while the coloured eyed man made his way towards mom and dad.

Dad held mom who was trembling in fear as the coloured eyed man walked towards them.

He grabbed dad by the collar as mom shrieked.

"Daniel!!" She called breaking down into tears.

I wanted to run to them.

I wanted to hold mom and tell her not to worry. But I wouldn't, I shouldn't.

The coloured eyed man leaned closer to dad as dad knelt to the floor as if he had no idea of what was happening. He looked spaced out as the man bit into his neck making slurping sounds.

Mom shrieked louder with her voice cracking.

I froze watching dad as he fell to the floor as white as a ghost. His cold eyes landed on me but it held no emotions as it used to.

The Coloured eyed man made his way to mom doing the same to her. Hypnotising her and then sucking off her blood.

She looked like dad too. Emotionless.

I let out a gasp realising all that had happened.

The coloured eyed man flickered at me and he let out a small smile his mouth red with blood.

     End of flashback

    Clemente's POV
"What happened afterwards?" I asked her. She was talking normally without any hint of tears in her voice.

"I went crazy seeing all that had happened so i was taken to a center where they treated trauma. I got better after two years and lived with my old aunt in Virginia. I moved here to start school" she finished smiling at me.

I admired her bravery in telling me her secret when I had lied to her.

She stood up gathering the plates and started walking but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me giving her a hug.

She stiffened for a moment before she hugged me back.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all that" I said

"Its okay" she said and I could feel a smile growing on her lips.

"Do you mind if I crashed here?" She asked.

"I don't" I replied still hugging her.

    Adrian's POV
"Go on" I said gesturing for Miranda to hunt the stray dog down but she looked at me her jaw dropping.

"I can't do that" she said strictly as the animal scampered away.

I sighed zooming off and catching up with the animal and brought it before her.

"Help yourself" I said dropping the animal before her.

She looked at me doubtedly before her fangs popped up. I wonder who taught her to do that. She sucked at the animal before looking up at me.

"I'm a monster" she said wiping her mouth.

"No you are not" I replied.

"You are just trying to live" I said again.

"And you are not a blood thirsty vampire, you are immortal" I tell her.

"So I can't die?" She asks and I nod.

"Except you are burnt alive, beheaded or stabbed in the heart" I say again and she nods

"Why can't I eat real food" she asked

"Of course you can if you try" I replied her as she glanced at me.

"Don't you have any family or friends that come over to visit" I asked.

"Oh my, have you been watching me, you are such a pervert" she responds ignoring my firs questions.

"Are there any other vampires in town" she asks.

"Not that I know of" I replied covering up for the other vampire dude.

"Why asking?" I asked as she shrugged.

"Anyways, why did you change me into a vampire. I remember faintly that I was about to die" she asks.

"Just because" I say.

How do I tell her that I couldn't bring myself to let her die. That I wanted to keep seeing her.

I catch her staring at me but quickly avert her gaze from me as I look at her.

I don't know why but I smiled.

Yayyy!! I love my power couples c and c and a and d.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.