chapter nineteen

Clemente's POV
Callidora tipped her vanilla cake to my nose and the vanilla substance dropped from my nose to my lips and the substance entered my mouth. It actually tasted nice.

Callidora froze as she stared at my lips blankly.

She looked adorable in my jacket. Her hands were hidden inside and the length dropped down low. Her blond hair was in a small bun and the rest cascaded down her face.

She took a step closer and my chest tightened. What was she doing?.

She took another step closer and there was no space between us.

Callidora stepped on her toes and gently kissed my lips. Her small hands clutched my shirt then travelled to my neck pulling me closer.

My hands went to her back and held her.

Her lips were so soft and comforting, I must confess I could get lost in her mouth.

Her kiss awakened some sensual parts in me I never knew existed.

The way her hands pressed my back with the jacket made my heart melt.

The both of us parted slightly panting.

"Let's go to the park" she said simply as if nothing had happened. I nodded

We walked silently without any of us saying anything.

"Want to talk about it?" I asked her. The way she looked at me showed she knew I was talking about the kiss.

"What?" She asked cluelessly staring at me with her big glassy eyes.

"Well..um" I asked confused.

She smiled at me brightly before jogging ahead humming to herself.

This girl will be the death of me.

*********

Adrian's POV
I stared around the furnished living room. There was no painting on the wall like any usual family would.

Its been three days since I last saw her and now, she invited me over.

I'm actually really exhausted since she forced me to abstain from human blood and try to live like a normal human being.

I'm not the type to listen to peoples advises but, I'll do it for her.

"Hey" she greeted as she came down the stairs. She looked a lot more better than before. Her skin was glowing and her clothes fitted her properly.

"Hey" I greeted turning away from her. I don't know why but my heart was beating fast.

"Oh my, don't you ever have change of clothes, you are always dressed in black jeans, black shirt, jacket and eyeliner. Are you so desperate to look like a vampire" she said exaggerating her English accent.

"I just have black clothes that's all" I retorted.

"Do you go to college" she asked

"No" I said sharply. College was just a stupid place were people just go for fun.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I don't want to" I retorted.

"Come on" she said pulling my long frame and dragging me outside the door.

"What is it?" I questioned.

"Just come on" she replied happily.

******
Soon, we were at a big mall and Miranda was busy picking out shirts and trousers etc. I wasn't a fan of shopping.