chapter six

Unknown POV
I watch her quietly as she runs down the alley. She looked tired and worn out but still beautiful. I have always watched her as she walked down back home. I was always attracted to her fair skin neck. I always wanted to attack her and dig my fangs into her neck but I don't know why I didn't. Maybe it was the way she looked. Her small face frightened as she walked past the alley. Maybe she didn't want to die. Well nobody does. Been an immortal was very hard. Living off blood. I was glad that finally, I could come out in the daylight. I finally had the ring. I wanted to live a normal life and not in a small alley waiting for unfortunate preys. I did all that I plead but don't know why I felt like I  got nothing. I wanted sweet blood like the one of the girl I saw everyday. I had plenty opportunities to attack her but don't know why I always stopped. I sat down on the marbled floor avoiding everyone's weird stares at me. I knew I was weird because of the way I was dressed. I wore a black plain shirt along with black trousers. I probably looked like a freak show considering how some high schoolers took my picture and giggling happily. I wanted to jump at them and tear their neck allowing their precious liquid to spill but no, it was still daytime. I enjoyed their screams and whimpers as my fangs dug deeper in their soft skin. They usually throw their hands around and cling on my cloth as if that will let me pardon them. I like the way their face turned white and frightened after loosing all their blood. The fake policemen who cared nothing about the deaths just come and take the body after taking shots of the body. They never cared to look at the wall scratches and blood that sprayed on them. I sighed heavily waiting for my next prey.

     Callidoras POV
I laid back resting my aching back on the foamy chair. I had been writing the statements that the man had made. I had no idea on what to think. Clemente popped into my head and I shake my head vigorously trying to get him out of my head but no, I kept on seeing his handsome face. I didn't want to believe that Clemente was the killer, he just came to town and so couldn't be him. Could he have had an ally?. I bring out the cookies he gave to me and removed the wraps from it. It was my favorite brand of cookies and decided to take it with hot milk as I hear my stomach rumbling. I put my stuffs in my bag and put it beside the table. I signal to a tall pretty girl with brown hair. I ordered for one cup of hot milk. She nods her head and comes back few minutes later as I was reading a book that I got from Eva. She sucks at reading and would rather talk the whole day so she just gave me the book. I love reading romance books especially when the male lead roles were vampires. I imagined myself been in a fairytale like that but disregarded it since it didn't exist. Right?. I dip my cookies in the hot milk and munched it hungrily. I finished the cookies and drank my remaining milk. I rest on the table and before anything happens, sleep over takes me.

      I spring up from the table rubbing my eyes with the back of my palm. I look at the pretty girl that had served my milk still tapping me. "The shop's closed" she said quietly. I look outside the window and the weather had gone dark. I quickly check my square face wristwatch and the time is 7:00pm. I jump up wiping the tiny drool on my cheek and run outside shouting a thank you to the girl which her name tag says "Suzy". I felt happy for the large population of people outside. At least I wasn't as scared anymore. I tried to run in order to pass the alley before it got too dark but couldn't. My head felt heavy and my eyes turned blurry. I really needed to take a hot bath, some good food and a nice long sleep since tomorrow was Saturday. I walked slowly stabling myself by holding the cars beside me. I kept on walking ignoring peoples stares at me. I finally sighted the alley and dreaded going towards it. I wanted to turn around and go to Eva's house but she might probably be babysitting her 2 year old brother. I wanted to call  Clemente but wasn't sure if I should since I didn't know if he was the killer. I swallowed hard taking small steps to the alley. I felt my blood go cold as I hear slurping sounds and small whimpers. " who's there" I ask. I wanted to turn back and run but my legs ignored me and kept on walking to the tall figure crouching over a figure on the floor as the weaker one's hand flared around holding the attacker. "Leave him alone" I shout as the attacker turns around, his eyes meeting mine. There was blood all over his face and he had long sharp teeth. He stood up slowly from his crouching position. I tried running but my legs didn't move. The attacker had a pale skin as he stood before me. He just appeared before me. He didn't run or walk, he just appeared before me. He held my shoulders as he leaned in closer like he wanted to kiss me. His breath was raspy against my neck as I felt two sharp teeth on my neck. My eyes blurred away as I fell on the floor.

I hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter. Please don't forget to vote, comment and share. Love you lots