chapter fifteen

I love my eyes
When you
Look into them.
I love my name
When you say it.
I love my heart
When you touch it.
I love my life when you are
In it - Pinterest

       Callidora's POV
I felt my face flush a bright red as Clemente kissed me. I hated the way he made me feel. Helpless.

   I bolted away from him quickly walking ahead. I had to drop my report in the editor's office.

"Cally wait" I hear Clemente shout beside me.

"Don't call me that" I hiss turning to look at him.

He said nothing but kept on walking beside me a strong, painful silence building between  us.

"Don't wait for me" I say quietly and walk inside the small office.

I summit my reports and walk back out but Clemente is leaning by the door.

"I told you not to wait" I say turning to look at him. We hold eyes for what I think felt like hours but in reality it was just seconds.

Clemente keeps on staring at me with his dark crystal eyes. He parts his perfect lips to say something but closes it back.

I finally break the staring contest and keep on walking. The same eerie silence building up again.

"Please talk to me" Clemente says pulling my wrist my body hitting his chest. He smelt manly.

"I'm confused" I shout. I actually was. After the kiss at the party, I couldn't concentrate on anything. He was the only thing I could think about.

"I don't like the way I'm always nervous around you" I shout again as his grip around my wrist slightly loosens.

"I didnt know I made you feel that way" he says quietly letting go of my hand.

"Im always thinking of you" I say again. He looks at me giving me a small smile.

"Sorry" he says simply. Is that all?.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. I understand you" he says

"I didn't want to start getting weird with you" I say as we both start walking again.

"Friends?" He asks pulling me closer to him.  How did he know that I was getting cold?.

                    ******
"Wanna come to mine?" Clemente asks as we come to the front of our houses.

"I won't mind" I reply and we both walk in. His house had a cozy feeling maybe because of the rugs and the curtains that was draped over the window.

I slumped down on a chair pulling off my shoes.

"Are you tired?" He asks as he sits down beside me. I only nodded in response.

"I'm hungry" I say yawning. I actually ate very little in school because of Miranda, she was playing around with her food and I didn't want to start slurping down my food like a monger.

"Oh....about Miranda, did you notice anything weird" I ask. Miranda actually looked sick. Like she needed help.

"Uh...nothing" he says hauling me from the chair and pulling me towards the kitchen.