chapter eight

Miranda's POV
"Why is everyone so annoying today" I groaned out loud as I keep my notes in my locker noticing callidora and Clemente rushing out at almost the same time. I tie my hair into a messy bun and start walking outside school until I hear a voice behind me. "Want a ride" parker asked as he walked towards me. Parker was a player that practically takes a new girl everyday. He was handsome no doubt with long wavy hair and bright green eyes. He was the type of boy you would describe as a bad boy, black leather tattoos, piercing and a power bike. But he just wasn't my type. "No thanks" I reply and kept on walking. I was tired of people calling me a slut. I actually wasn't one, and will never be. I actually haven't kissed a boy before. But since boys are always chasing after me, I was labeled a slut. So I just acted like one. Slutty, inappropriate and rude. "Hey chill, its just a ride to my house" he smirked catching up with me. "Be careful with your words, I might just wipe that smirk off your silly face" I said and eyed him. I push him aside and keep on walking until he holds my hands, dragging me backwards. "But you are dressed so inappropriately, its hard to take my eyes off you" he said staring at my cleavage. "You bastard" I curse covering my chest with my bag. "Fierce huh...that's what I like" he said again holding my hand again. "Leave me alone" I shout slapping him across the face. He opened his mouth to say something but stopped. "Im gonna get you" he laughs running up to join his friends. I hiss and kept on walking until I came to the door of my house. I wanted to ring but remembered no one was home. I sigh loudly and open the door of my house. I drop my bag and throw my shoes away before slumping on the chair. I wanted to sleep until I remembered the party tomorrow night. I loved parties because it was the only way that I let all my stress out. I inspect the fridge making sure I had more than enough drinks to go round to every one. I nodded my head and walked into the kitchen. I had a lot to do but no one to help me. I felt tired of every thing. Throwing cool parties to make sure that everyone liked me. They never still liked me anyways. I had no friends. I tried making friends with Clemente the new boy but I just seemed like a disturbance. I tried making friends with callidora and Eva but they both hated me so it was no use. I sigh loudly and start making some snacks for the party.

Callidoras POV
I finished eating the food that Clemente prepared and felt so satisfied. I really needed some good food and sleep which I got. I started thinking of Clemente been the killer again. I assured myself that it wasn't him. A killer won't probably make you a wonderful breakfast and leave notes for you would he. Even if he was, he wouldn't hurt me right?. I take my phone and decide to text Eva about the party.
Me:hey nerd.
I wait for some few minutes before she texts back.
Eva: lol...wats up
Me: nothing much, just thinking about Miranda's party
Eva: wow....tell me more
Me: Clemente asked us to come with him to Miranda's party so I don't know if to say yes or no.
Eva: are you crazy, we have always wanted to attend her party and we have a cute guy as our escort. You better tell him yes
Me: are you sure
Eva: I have never been so sure.
Me: but I don't have anything to wear.
Eva: brb,my younger brother wants his breakfast.
I read her text and exit before I start scrolling on my Instagram page laughing at peoples stupid posts. A message pops into my phone but its from an unknown number.
Unknown: hey harry porter
Me: who is this
Unknown: wanna guess
Me: um...I don't think im in the mood for all this jokes. Who are you or I'm blocking you.
Unknown: wow...chill its Clemente.
I smile sheepishly and wonder why I was smiling. I was suddenly happy that he had texted first.
Me: lol sorry, I thought that it was some sort of prank.
I quickly save his name as Clem.
Clem: ok, no problem. Have you thought about the party *fingers crossed*
Me: umm....yeah
Clem: wow....pick you up by seven.
I squealed on my bed before wondering if he had a car
Me: I don't mean to annoy you but do you have a car
Clem: oh its a friends car
Me: that's cool
Clem: yh...ttyl :)
I smile again because of the smiley face he had used. Another message popped into my phone. This time it was from Eva
Eva: how about I drop in later then do our make up before leaving.
Me: that's a good idea....I'll just look for something before you come.
I jump from my bed and went into the toilet. I washed my hair with a strawberry shampoo before washing my body. I felt so refreshed slipping into my joggers and tanktop.
I check my packaged boxes for something I could wear but nothing. They wear all cardigans, tank tops, old shirts. I probably couldn't wear them to a party. I wasn't the partying type so I didn't have any partying clothes. I finally picked a long sleeve top and a leggings. I knew Eva would definitely not let me wear that but it was better to try. I went back to bed and continued scrolling in my Instagram page. Miranda had posted a picture of her making popcorns. She was dressed in a black crop top and bum shorts. The picture was posted barely 30 minutes ago and it already had nine thousand likes and two thousand comments. So cheesy. A message popped up in my phone again and it was Eva telling me how excited she was. To be honest, I was really excited too

Hey guys, don't forget to vote, comment and share. Love ya lots