Chapter 1

2 months before

"We finally graduated!"Cara threw her hands in the air "No more waking up early for classes!" Me and Alex looked at her and let out a chuckle since when did she wake up early for her classes? She was always late. "Photos!" The photographer said as he looked at us.

Simon wrapped his arms around Cara and picked her up, Daniel cupped Alex's face ready to kiss her I was standing in the middle I quickly walked to the side Cara looked at me then at the photographer who was ready to take the perfect picture "Dont take the photo yet"She said to him then looked at me "Where is Matt?"

"I honestly dont know "I replied with a shrug "He's probably getting a drink and you know Daniel isn't going to be standing there for that long "

Alex turned around and looked at me "Well Daniel is going to have to wait we need to find Matt"

Simon pulled out his phone "Since im not the one who left my phone inside i'll call him "

"He left his as well "Daniel said with a sigh "I'll look for him coming simon?" Simon nodded and they left to look for Matt.

Alex looked at me "Has something happened between you and Matt?"

"No "

"Are you sure?" Cara said

I nodded "Nothing has happened between us "

Alex smiled and wrapped her arm around my shoulder so did Cara "The world can't wait to meet us "Cara smiled excitedly "We have so much things to look forward to "

The photographer looked at us "Should I take this one?" Cara nodded we all smiled then we took the photo.

Matt came with Daniel and Simon he looked at me and smiled he walked over to he wrapped his arms around my waist his forehead leaned against mine our nose by each other his lips on mine which brought shivers down to my spine. Then the photo was taken of all of us with our boyfriends. Matt pulled away and smiled at me "Hey baby "

"Hey "

"Sorry I wasn't here I got stuck into conversation with professor"

I nodded and smiled "We graduated!"

He picked me up and twirled me around as we kissed I pulled away as he put me down "We sure did!"

"We are heading down to Basingstoke "Cara said "Grabbing something to eat and want to come?"

Matt looked at me for some weird his face changed he looked at Cara "You guys come to ours me and Riv have something to do "

I looked at him what did we had to do? Cara nodded then them and Alex and Daniel left me and Matt walked to his car hand in hand he drove home. I walked up the stairs with Matt behind me, what did we have to do? Shit is he proposing? No he cant be! I wlaked towards our door I unlocked the door and we both walk in he closed the door behind him.

I pulled off my cloak and took off my hat, so did Matt i sat down on the baywindow "What is it?" I asked as i put my hair in a ponytail "What did we have to do?"

He sat down the couch "It's something important "Matt replied with a sigh "I got the job creative excetive but it is in Texas "

I looked at him my face dropped "W-What do you mean?"

"I'm leaving New York" He said as his hand went through his soft silky hair "And i know you want to come but you can't "

"Y-You are breaking up with me matt?"

He got up from the couch he walked over to me he kneeled in front of me his hand softly rubbed my knee "I dont want to but i have to for this "

Tears started to stream down i quickly wiped them away i nodded "I understand when do you have to go?"

"Today "

I looked at him in shock of what he said "Today?! I thought you found out today!"

"No "He said as his cnin rested on my knee "I found out last monday and i didnt know how to tell you "

"This is supposed to be one of the most happiest day of my life!" I yelled at him as i threw my hands in the air "I just graduated we just graduated!"

He got up and looked at me "I'm so sorry River "

I got up from the bay window i grabbed a cushion and threw it at him "Go and fuck off!"

He looked at me "We buyed this place together which means i've got a half of it im selling it!"

"I buyed the other half you cant sell it without my permisson!" I yelled at him  "So go and grab you fucking things and get out of my fucking face!"

"Dont worry my things have gone!" He yelled as he threw his hands in the air "God Riddance im getting away from you!"

"Shut up Matt!"

"Being with you is so boring! I can't believe i wasted 3 years of my life being with you!"

"You are boring! You were the one who wanted to go to cheese eating!"

"You enjoyed that! "

"The fuck i did! i only said that so i wouldnt upset you!"

"At least i worked hard all my life!" He yelled as he walked out of the door "Unlike you being fed the sliver spoon! Have a nice life!" Then he walked out of the door he slammed the door i sat down on the couch my knees brought up to my face. I started crying.