Chapter 21

Next day.

I flipped through the channels again nothing on I sighed dramatically and threw the remote onto the floor. This is so not fair.

I have nothing to do. There is nothing on tv nor anything for me to do. Matt left late last night and everyone is busy.

Maybe I could go to work? Just for a little bit? It is ten and I could get dressed really quick then drive over there even though I'm not allowed to drive.

I got up from the couch and slowly walked over into my bedroom. I walked towards my closet and got changed into a pair of leggings and a grey tshirt with a v neckline. I picked up grey cardi I put it on and slipped on flats. I picked up my bag and picked up my car keys.

I ate a piece of toast and took my pills. I walked out of the house and walked down to the car park. I walked towards the car and unlocked it. I sat in my car and started to drive.

I parked the car in the car park and looked at my self in the rear view mirror. The bruises on my face were slowly fading away. Maybe people won't even notice. I took a deep breath then let it out. I opened the car door and walked out of the car I picked up my bag and closed the car door I locked it up then turned around and started to walk towards the building.

I walked straight into the building i put my head down for no one to even look at me. I swiped my pass and walked up the stairs. It took me time but I was there on the floor.

I tried to walk as fast as I could to the office doors I could feel the eyes on me. I swiped my pass and quickly opened the office door then it closed behind me.

I walked over to my desk and placed my bag under my desk and I sat  down on my chair.

The computer wasn't even turned on it was like a mirror I saw myself I'm such a mess.

I heard a thud then footsteps it was him he stopped in his tracks and looked at me "In my office now "

I looked at him and walked towards his office I pulled the door opened and walked into his office he walked in after a few seconds.

I sat down on the couch where he carried me to. I pulled the sleeves of my cardi a bit down to cover the bruises and marks on my hand.

I looked up to see him sat there on the armchair of the chair without his suit jacket on his white shirt seethrough to see his abs his black trousers on. His hair so perfect. His eyes. His chiselled features. His hands in his pocket.

He looked at me and sighed "What are you doing Riv?"

I looked at him "What I'm doing? I've just come for work"

"You shouldn't be here. You've been r-"he cut himself off he couldn't even say the word

"You can't even say the word "

"How could I?"He said as he looked at me with sincere "You don't derseve what happened to."

"I need something to keep me busy "I said trying not to cause a fight I need this then I'll start on him about my texts "Just let me "

He looked at me "I don't want you to "

"Well you don't own me and you can't tell me what to do "

He chuckled "I'm your boss "

I looked at him and got up from the couch "Fine I'll go " then I turned around and left. I got my bag and drove home.

I walked into the apartment and closed the door there was a letter to me. I picked it up and opened it. It is a ticket to Italy and England. I need to get out of here. It had my details as well . It's probably mum and dad. It's in two weeks time.