Chapter 13

A few days after.

Should I get him a watch? No he wouldn't want that. A headset? An video game? A cologne? Simon gosh I hate you so much! It is his birthday today and there is going to be a massive party for him.  My computer pinged, I clicked onto the email and read it.

Rover,

I want you in my office now.

If you aren't there right now

You can kiss your job goodbye.

Maximilian Carter Kayton

What is it now that he wants? I got up from my seat and walked into his office I closed the door behind me.

He was by the massive window looking down at the view. He took a sip of his whiskey in his whiskey glass his hand in his pocket his shoulder leaned onto the pillar.

"What do you want me for now?"I asked as I put my hands on my hip "I have got things I need to do"

"Are you sure you should be talking to your boss like that?"He replied "Sit  down "

"No I'm perfectly fine here thank you very much "

He turned around and looked at me it was quiet between us then he spoke "You are going to a party with me tonight "

"No I'm not!"I argued "It's my friend's birthday tonight I have plans! And I wouldn't want to go with you "

"Who said you had a choice?"He said sharply "And you are lucky that I'm even taking you "

"Why don't you hire an escort or something?"I crossed my arms against my chest "You've got money for it "

"Does it look like I want to waste my money?"He rolled his eyes "Then again your pay check I'll take the money out of that "

I looked at him sternly he would Actually do that. "I don't have posh clothes "I lied I have loads of them because of mum and dad "So I can't come "

"I had that sorted out "He said with a grin as he sipped on his whiskey "I'm always three steps ahead of you "

"You are a dipshit!"I growled "I swear I can't believe you are making me go with you!"

"If you don't come with me then you are fired "

"Don't worry there are plenty jobs out there "

"There will be a car at your house at seven "He came closer to me "The dress will be in your house with everything else and you better be ready "

He was near really net he brought his lips to my ear and whispered "If you don't there will be consequences that'll happen"

His body was right by mine his abs were showing through his shirt I just wanted to rip his shirt off.

What the fuck did I just think???

"Understood?"He whispered

I nodded then he moved a few steps back "Go home and get ready it is four and women do take a long time to get ready "

"More like you would "

Then I left

😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😑😑

"I can't come "I said with a sigh over the phone "I'm stuck at work "

"Simon is going to have a massive fit "Cara said over the phone "it isn't going to be the same without you there "