Chapter 30

Next Day

I put on jeans and a white top with a zip in the front. I put on a demin jacket on I put my hair into a ponytail I turned around and pulled the handle of my suitcases. I carried them downstairs  I walked to the kitchen I had a glass of water.

I placed a note on the coffee table in the living room I picked up my handbag I put on my shoulder then I trolled my suitcases to the door I turned over my shoulder and smiled then I walked out of the door.

The taxi man got out of the car and put my suitcases in the trunk as I sat in the car I put on my seatbelt then my phone rang again. It was Max. He was trying to get hold of me all morning.

The taxi man got in the driver seat and started driving to the airport. I put my headphones in and listened to last something meant something by Mayday parade as I looked out of the window looking at London where I had so much fun with Max.

We were stuck in traffic I looked at the Big Ben.

"What is so fun about a massive clock?"Max rolled his eyes as we walked towards the Big Ben.

"Come on it is one of the most famous monuments in the world "I said "Please then we'll go to the London eye "

He looked at me "Fine then "

We sat on the grass as we looked at the Big Ben. It was big alright Max slowly wrapped his arm around my waist I smiled.

I laid my head on his shoulder "You at right though "I said I'm going to regret that he was right "It is just a massive clock who wants to keep track of time?"

He looked at me and he grinned "Today on the 16th of May 2017 River Rose Allen said that Maxmillian Carter Orlando Kayton is right! Special day!"

I nudged him and chuckled "Ready to go on the London eye?"

He chuckled nervously "Yeah "

He's afraid of heights.

Before I knew it we were at Heathrow airport. The taxi man got out the suitcases from the trunk and I got out of the car. I pulled the trolley handles and trolled them along inside.

Max's P.O.V

"You are alright aren't you?"I asked Cody as he slipped on my coat "Maybe you shouldn't be discharged yet?"

Cody looked at me and rolled his eyes "I'm fine ring Riv as I go and ask this nurse out "

I looked at him and rolled my eyes at him he left the room I picked up my suit jacket and held it on my arm I pulled out my phone from my back pocket.

I rang River she didn't answer the thing is I've been ringing her all morning ever since she left the hospital at three in the morning.

I sighed then I walked out of the hospital room to see Cody chatting up that nurse. I smiled then I walked outside of the hospital to see the car there.

I walked towards the car and sat down in the car I looked at my phone she would of rang me by now did Donethan take her? Fuck! I rang her again she didn't pick up.

After a few mintues Cody came and sat in the car and the driver started to drive.

"Riv isn't picking up "I said with a sigh "I swear if Donethan has done anything to her I will kill him "

"Don't go jumping up to conclusions"Cody said "She'll be at the place sleeping "

The driver took us home I quickly got out of the car and quickly opened the door and ran in. "Yeah leave the guy who drowned because of you "Cody moaned as he walked into the house.

I ignored him she wasn't in the kitchen nor in the living room watching Hollyoaks or watching Notting Hall because I wasn't here to ruin it for her. Well I did already.

I walked upstairs and checked in all the rooms she wasn't there I went back downstairs Cody was in the living room watching the tv.

I sat down next to him "She isn't upstairs "

"She's probably gone out "

I nodded then looked at the coffee table to see a note there I picked it up and read it.

Dear Max,

We aren't going to work how much we want us to damaged goods aren't good together. Thank you for everything for helping me and everything. But there is things you've kept from me and last night it was too much so I've left I got a ticket back to America I'll quit the job and you won't have to see me anymore. I hope everything works out for you it isn't for me I'm going to enjoy life as well as I can before I take over my parents company and maybe I'll see you once in a blue at something all those feels will rush back but then you might be married or I might be and expecting but who knows? I hope everything works out for you and it's has been an amazing adventure with you ❤️❤️

I love you I don't care if it is too early to even say that but I do.

Love from

River.

I looked down at the note I quickly picked up my suit jacket and my phone I went out that door before anyone could say anything. The driver looked at me "It's my lunch break "He said

"Just give me the keys and go somewhere then go back to the house "

He nodded and handed me the keys I got into the car drivers seat I got a driver in the end because i got tried in the end of driving around. I drove as fast i could to the airport I parked in the drop off section and ran into the airport I brought a ticket then quickly went through sercuity.

I ran to the terminal only to see her walking through the tunnel thing "River!"I yelled as I ran towards her "River"

She turned over her shoulder and saw me "Max?"

I was in front of her I looked at her "I'm so sorry for everything I should of told you the truth and I'm just so sorry I'm not going to let you walk out of my life before we even had a chance "

She looked at me "Max"

"I'm just a boy standing in front of a girl asking her to love him"

Her eyes brimmed with tears I could hear the awes. She looked at me "You lied about the end "

"I know I did i was angry "

"So when you are angry you are going to lie about endings of movies?"

"When I'm with you I won't be angry "

"Can you repeat it again for me?"

"Then you won't go? Just spend one more week with me in London "

She nodded and smiled as she wiped her tears. I leaned in our foreheads pressed against each other. "I'm just a boy standing in front of a girl asking her to love him"

She kissed my lips ever so softly then she pulled away "The girl says yes "

I chuckled then I picked her up and twirled her around then I put her down "I love you "I whispered as I kissed her forehead.