Chapter 24

Next Day.

I woke up to the sound of loud snores, I covered my ears with my hands hoping I wouldn't hear anything but I still could. I sighed. I stretched my arms and my legs then I sat up on the bed.

It was pretty comfortable. I swayed my feet in front of me and slowly placed them on the hardwood floor. I stood up and walked into the living room to see Max fast asleep on the couch.

He looked so harmless and cute when he was sleeping then a knock came from the door. Should I open it? I walked over to Max and shook his arm "Max! Wake up!"

"What's is it?"He groaned his eyes still shut "I'm trying to sleep"

"Someone is at the door "

He quickly opened his eyes and sat up he looked at me then another knock came on the door. He rested his hand on his forehead "Did you order room service?"

I shook my head for no "I didn't "

He got up from the couch he was still topless and in his underwear. He walked towards the door as I sat down on the couch.

He opened the door only to see Matt stood there . "What are you  thinking?"Max said as they walked in

Max closed the door behind him"There is an event tonight "Matt replied "He is going to be there "

Max let out a growl Matt didn't even see me "River can you go in the next room?"Matt asked

I got up from the couch and looked at them I put my hands on my hip "No "

"It wasn't a question "Max rolled his eyes and pointed at the bedroom "Just get in there "

"Since when did you get to boss me around?"

"Since the day you walked into my office "

"I'm going to stay put "

He walked over to me and picked me up he threw me over my shoulder. "Stop it!"I said as my hands curled into a fist and started to beat his back I looked at Matt "Help me!"

Max walked into the bedroom and threw me into the bed and closed the doors before I could get off the bed.

Bastard.

I got up from the bed and stood by the door to eves drop. I couldn't hear anything I guess he knew I would do that.

I walked over to the bed and sit down in the middle with my legs crossed.

A few minutes later I heard the front door shut then the bedroom doors opened Max stood there his arms crossed over his hunky chest "When I tell you to do something I expect it to be done "

I looked at him and let out a laugh "You must be having a laugh!"

"I'm not "He rolled his eyes "Here right now you are my wife so you listen to me and don't do anything else "

"This isn't the 1800's "

He looked at me "You are going to listen to me!"

I slipped off the ring and threw it at him "I don't want to do this unless you tell me why are we doing this "

"You don't need to know "

I got up from the bed and walked towards him "I suggest then you go to the red whatever shit they call it here and get an escort or an prossie at least you'll have some action and no one needs to suffer from lack of sleep!"

I curled my hand into a fist ready to get him he caught a hold of my fist then ready to do it on my other hand he caught that one as well. "You are going to do what I say "