Chapter 22

Two weeks time.

The cab stopped at the airport, I opened the door and walked out of the car. He went over to the boot and gave me my suitcases. He trolled them over to me and smiled.

"Thank you "I smiled as I fished out the money from my bag hanging on my shoulder. I gave him $15 dollars and another $5 dollar tip which means I gave him $20 but he did get me here.

He went into his car I hold the handles of my suitcases and walked into the airport. In bold big letters on the screen flight 92000 to Italy is at terminal 3. I quickly walked over to the terminal 3.

I get into the line, I stand there waiting time for something nice. Nate didn't agree with this for me to go but I need it a break. Just a big one. I need because the past few weeks have been hell! I slowly touched my face the bruises faded away but I didn't like when people looked at me. The bruises and marks on my whole body haven't gone. Stuck with that for life probably.

I pulled out my ticket and my passport as the line was shorting quickly. It was my turn. I gave the lady my passport and my ticket she stamped it and my suitcases went through yeah nothing to carry!!

She smiled to me as she handed my ticket back and my passport. "Have a nice time in Italia!"

"Thank you " then I walked to sercuity I was hating this part. I put my bag in and took off my bracelet I had to take off my flats. I didn't wear any socks because you could still the marks on my feet. I slowly walked through the metal detector. The man kept on staring at my feet. My toes still are blue. I looked down trying not to cry. Then I walked back to my things and quickly slipped on my flats. I grabbed my bag and slipped on my bracelet. I walked over to the place where you wait for your flight.

I got a coffee and sat down just by the window looking  at all the planes flying. I took a sip of my coffee. The lady said it was time to board I pulled out my ticket from my bag with my passport. I stood in line and then I showed her and walked through the plane.

The flight attendant showed me my seat. It wasn't anything facay it was normal. I want to be normal. I walked over to my seat only to see Maximillion Carter Kayton putting something in the carry bin. His hot sweaty arms showing through his shirt. His back. He closed the carry on bin and turned around to see me "Oh you came!"

"What do you mean?"My eyes widnened "My parents got me this ticket "

"No they didn't "He chuckled "I got then we got business in Italy and in England it was sent to your house before I could change my mind about taking you "

"Don't tell me I'm sitting next to you for twelve hours "

He sat down by the window and grinned first time I saw him grin "Yes I'm "

I sat down on the seat next to him "Can't I get another seat?"

"They won't let you but you can change with Matt "

"Matt is here?"

He nodded "He is behind me with this old guy who is asleep and drooling already "

I turned around to Matt he is on his iPad with his headphones in I smiled at him he told me he had a business trip. I turned back around and put in my seatbelt.

The flight attendants come and check all of us with it on then they say something I chose to ignore them then the plane started. I looked at Max. His eyes were squinted his hands gripped on the arms chairs.

I chewed on gun and gave him one he did the same the. The plane was in the sky I grinned at him "Someone afraid of flying?"

He shook his head for no "Shut up!"

Slowly my eyes felt droop and I fell asleep right on Max's shoulder.