Chapter 26

Hours later.

"Welcome to London Heathrow airport "The intercom said for the fourth time "We are the best airport there is and many helpful people to help"

Max walked over to me with our things he looked at me "Are you okay?"

I nodded "But if I have to hear that voice again I'm going to scream "

"Come on let's go "He said as he handed my two suitcases to me "The car is waiting for us outside "

I got up from the chair and pulled the handles of the suitcases I trolled them along with me to outside.

A man handed Max keys and put our things in the trunk of the car. Max walked over to the wrong seat as I opened the door. Wasn't the left the driver seat?

Ma was sat there on the right ready to drive "Get in "

I rolled my eyes at him as I sat down I closed the door as he turned the engine on and revved it. I put on my seatbelt "You didn't tell me you were driving "

"Well we have to act like a proper couple "He rolled his eyes as he started to drive

"Just be careful this isn't how it is at home "

He let out a laugh "This isn't the first time I've been to London and drove here "

I just looked outside the window I saw the Big Ben the bridge and everything then the car stopped.

We were at this place, it wasn't busy at all. He parked the car on the kerb he looked at me "Welcome to the place we are going to be staying at "

It was a tall building, I nodded then got out of the car. I walked towards the building then Max came with our suitcases. He handed me a key I put it into the lock and the door opened. I walked into the house.

It had white walls a marble table with a pot of flowers  in the middle. Max went up the stairs with our things. I closed the door and walked further into the rooms.

I was in the living room, white couches with tons of pillows on them and a massive tv. I walked into the rooms across it it was a kitchen it had black shiny tiles a stove then a breakfast bar. It was so nice.

I walked upstairs there was four rooms I walked into the first one which had a double bed it was painted beige had carpet. I turned around and left the room I walked into the other room it was the same.

The other next to that was the bathroom I walked into the next room it was amazing. It was lavender and it a massive to a massive kinsman bed two wardrobes a balcony of the busy roads of London.

Max walked in from somewhere "Explored?"

I nodded as I sat on the bed "It is so nice where did you find this place?"

"Family home "

"Aren't you supposed to be Atticus Anderson?"

"Yeah who didn't know this belonged to the Kaytons "

"Can we go out?"

"For what?"

"Food "

He looked at me "Fine yeah let's go "

We left the house and got into the car then we ate at this place then we went back home.

I yawned as I walked in it was ten "I'm going to bed "I said

I went up to the bed and changed into my pjs I got comfortable in bed then I heard a noise from downstairs like a thud. I walked downstairs slowly as I grabbed an umbrella from the umbrella pot. I slowly walked into the kitchen where it came from before even asking for anything I wacked the figure just by the sink.

He rubbed the back of his head and turned around it was Max. I'm so stupid!

"What the fuck was for?"

I looked at him "I thought it was someone else "

"Well it is me and ow it hurts "

"You derseve it!"

"No I don't "

I rolled my eyes at him "Where's Matt and Linton?"

"At home I need someone to manage things there as I'm gone "

"You should of gone yourself "

"What's got you in a mood?"

"You!"I snapped "You are being so sweet and nice like I always wanted you to be but I just l-"I cut myself off I can't say that.

"What?"

"Forget it I'm going sleep " I turned around but he caught a grip of my wrist

I turned around "Let go "

"Finish off what you were going to say "

I shook my head for no our eyes interlocked with each other. Before I knew our lips touched and we were kissing I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms were around my waist my legs wrapped against him. He took me into the living room. We were in the couch. He left little kisses on my neck as I let out a moan.

"Stop "I whispered "I can't do this "

He stopped and looked at me he moved himself away from me he stood up just a few metres away from me "It is too soon for you "

I sat up on the couch "I can't do this! Why weren't you there Max?" My eyes brimmed with tears "When I need you the most? Why did you at least reply to one of the texts I sent you?"

He looked at me "I hurt you enough as it is you don't need me in your life I shouldn't of let you come to Italy nor London"

"I need you and I still do but why weren't you there?"

"Because you wouldn't of wanted me there "

"I wanted you there and I still want you there for me "

"It's hard okay! I know how it feels when something is taken from when you are hurt and only need that one person! "

The tears started dripping down I quickly wiped them away "I want this to work "

"So do I "Max said as he sat down next to me "I know it isn't going to work with us we are both broken "

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him "We should sort this out in the morning we are both tired"

I nodded and moved his arm away "See ya in the morning "I wiped the tears away and got up from the couch I headed up those stairs I went into the bed I closed my eyes  hoping to fall asleep.