Chapter 20

A few days after.

Matt turned the key in the lock then the door opened he turned over his shoulder and smiled at me.

I smiled at him then looked down at the floor. Mum and Dad who hasn't even talked to me were stood behind me then Matt pushed the door opened and he walked in.

Then I slowly walked in I was still sore and it was hard to walk. I walked to the couch and sat down.

Mum and dad walked in mum tapping things into her phone Dad looked at me "We will be going "He said "You've got Matt and your friends "

Mum looked up from her phone and smiled "Bye dear "

Then they left closed the door behind themselves , why come then? If you are going to leave the second you come in? You would think that what happened to them would change how they are towards it doesn't.

Matt walked in the room with two leaflets and his phone he sat next to me he placed down the leaflets on the table "What do you want to order?"

I looked at him and let out a sigh "You don't need to be here if you don't want to be "

"I want to be here "Matt said sincerely "You are one of my good friends and you would there for me so let me be there for you "

I smiled and looked at the leaflets "I think I want Turkish and I want a sharwama "

He looked at me "Good choice " the he dialled the number and rang them.

He hung up ever since I've been in that hospital I want a bath a hot one I slowly got up from the couch Matt looked at me "Where are you going?"

"I'm having a bath "I replied "Why don't you choose a movie?"

He nodded then I walked out of the living into my bedroom. I got out a hoodie and a pair of leggings then I walked into the bathroom I took off my tshirt off as I looked at myself in the full length movie.

Blue and purple.

It's been a week they should of gone.

I slowly took off my leggings and it was the same blue and purple all of my legs and my lower stomach.

I buried my face in my hands and started to cry. This isn't fair at all. My body is either blue or purple and filled with bruises.

I walked over to the shower and got in I turned it to boiling hot for the water to boil my disgusting self away.

Slowly the water went onto my body onto my body I winced but then dealt with it but then I dropped down on my knees starting to cry.

Max why aren't you here for?

Why aren't you here holding me?

Why aren't you here reassuring me?

Why aren't you here to help me?

But instead it is Matt who has been wonderful he has helped but I want Max just Max.