Chapter 15

Next Day

No one was on the floor, I came in early today I had my plan in place. I walked to the kitchen and made myself a tea then walked to the office doors.

I swiped my pass then opened the door and walked in the office the office door shut behind me.

I placed my tea on the desk and walked towards the door of his office. I placed my hand on the handle and tried to open it. It was locked.

I should have a let shouldn't I? I walked back to my desk my back leaned against the wall as I thought. Where would he put the spare key?

I bit my lip as I looked around. I saw a red box right by the massive window which overlooks my office space.

I quickly walked over to it and tried to opened it but it need a key for it and I don't have that key. Oh fuck! I woke up early for this as well.

I walked over to my desk and sat in on my chair and slowly my eyes started to feel droopy before I knew it I was asleep.

"WAKE UP!"Max yelled as my eyes were still shut "THIS ISNT A PLACE TO SLEEP! "

I opened my eyes and yawned "Thanks a lot for ruining my dream about Ryan Gosling "

I shuffled it a little more to the side and closed my eyes but then opened them and sat up I was on my desk chair now I'm on a couch?

Max was in front of me "What do you think you are doing?"

"Have you done something to me?"I asked as my hands touched my face and temples "Why I'm here for?"

"I carried you here!"He replied "You was snoring and I brought you here "

I didn't say anything to him I put my favourite finger up at him.

"Seriously no thank you?" He crouched down to me he was just by my knee

"What do you want? An Oscar?"I said sarcastically and gave him a clap then stopped "It took Leo sixteen years to get one "

"Leo's movies are shit anyone "He rolled his eyes "Either about love or stuck in prison "

I looked at him giving him the death glare and I did something I didn't imagine I would do I kicked him in the knee and fell back.

I got up from the couch "You never make fun of my Leo and his movies! They are amazing! They are better then you thousands million times better than you!"I snapped "You are a coward! You are dog! A prick! I've had enough of this job! But I'm still here because I need something to keep me busy and because of your father! I've been nice to you and you've been a bastard! I don't care if you give me a lawsuit but you are a selfish prick! And I hope I bruised you so bad "

He got up from the floor and looked at him his eyes filled with fury "Really? I'm being the bastard? I'm just doing what a boss does and I'm in charge of this company i owe this company! So I don't know why you are still here on behalf of my father. "He snapped "I don't care what the fuck you think of me because it is you. You don't mean anything to me. You are nothing. "

I looked at him my eyes started to get watery I put my finger up at him "This is for you dog even though it isn't enough is it?" I said as I looked at him his shirt a little unbuttoned and isn't tucked in "You are like a gun your mouth is the gun and your words are bullets. I honestly feel a little sorry for you because you have no one but then again you do but you don't appreciate shit "

"You don't know anything about me"He said "Nothing. "

"Really I don't know nothing about you?"I asked rhetorical "I know you love the fortunate cookies so I bring you loads for lunch. I know the way you have coffee. You hate milk. You hate choacalte. You hardly have anything for breakfast. You always leave at ten. You don't go sleep because you think it is a waste of time and you don't like wasting money on stupid things but you don't know nothing about me not even a bit"

He looked at me his jaw would of dropped I turned around but then he caught a hold of my wrist. "Turn around River "

I didn't want to the tears were dripping down my face "No"

Then I turned around he looked at me in a different way. His fingers traced the outline of my face. I didn't want to look at him so much feelings were rushing up and I didn't want them to.

"River"He spoke softly as he was getting ready to lean in for a kiss I quickly moved away from him and walked out of the door. I ran out of the office and took the stairs down.

I walked outside the building the tears kept in coming. I walked out on the streets then stopped at corner my back leaned against the wall my hands covered my face as I cried more.

Matt came to mind. My parents came to my mind. Max came on my mind which made me cry even more.

Warning!~ features of rape read at own risk. Don't mind if you scroll past this. 🖐

I felt a grab from my shoulder i moved my hands away and looked at the man he was homeless he looked at me and grinned "Move away from me"I said in a panic tone "Stop touching me "

Then two other men came "HELP!"I yelled

One pushed me then grabbed my both of my arms "Help!"I yelled no one was listening the other guy held my legs but i kept on kicking but he caught my legs the homeless man put a rag over my mouth before I knew it I was in an alleyway.

They pushed me up against a wall my hands tied up against my back then the homeless man came nearer me and started to touch my hair "Leve me alone "I said muffled because of the rag

The homeless man grinned at me then pulled my trousers down i started kicking "Come on Rick I want a go next "the other man yelled who was by the bins

His dirty nails dig into my skin as he got ready then he was in me. Tears streamed on my face as I tried to resist. "DONT PLEASE!"I yelled muffled because of the rag in my mouth "HELP!"

Then he was done then the other man came he looked at me and laughed "You'll enjoy this ride " then he did it my body was shutting down

Then the other guy came and did the same and left marks.

Their fists went through my skin and kicks.

My eyes were slowly closing as I fell onto the floor then they were done and left the rag still in my mouth.

"Help!"I yelled weakly "Help!"

Then I saw him he looked at me and ran towards me he picked me up from the floor "Riv "He whispered as my head laid against his knee "I'm so sorry "
My eyes are closing "Don't close your eyes!"He scolded me "Just don't I need call an ambulance "

My eyes closed it was pitch black he was telling me to open my eyes.