Chapter 12

Next Day.

I wiped my tears away and sniffed, why is it like this? Why can't I stop crying? Why can't I stop thinking about him?

Why he is he always on my mind? Why did he have to come back? Why did he have to hurt me?

Why was it me? Why did I have to fall for him? Why did I go out with him?

I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom I closed the door behind myself I looked at myself in that mirror I'm a mess because of him. I'm like this because of him.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth then put on my cream then left the bathroom.

I walked into my closet and put on a black blouse with a lace hem and I put on black jeans and slipped on wedges I left my hair all out.

I grabbed my bag then left the house I have to be normal today even if he is there I have to be confident and be myself.

I walked out of my Car and walked up to the building I looked at the building then walked in.

I got up on the floor hoping he wasn't there but if he was then I have to be.

No tears. No sniffs. No watery eyes.

I swiped my pass and then opened the door to his office and mine, I walked in and put my bag under my desk and logged on the computer.

I sat down on my chair and looked at my fingers I need a manicure my phone pinged i pulled it out of my bag to check who it was it was Nate.

Nate~ Hey just checking up on you how are ya?😄

Me~Trying my best thanks for asking 😘

Nate~ that's what friends do!😌

Then my phone pinged again but wasn't from Nate it was Daniel.

Daniel ~ hey come down to mine'a tonight? Pleas9e? Everyone is going to be there 😶

I looked at that text should I? shouldn't I ?

Then he walked in I put my down down he looked at me no coat today then walked into his office. He could stay there for the week and I wouldn't give a toss.

I decided to text back.

Me~Okay sure I will but make sure there is a massive bottle of wine there for me.

Daniel~Since when did you like drinking on a Tuesday? 🤔Should I be worried?

Me~ No you shouldn't be worried. I'm fine and I'm joking.

Daniel~ As long as you are fine and there will be wine with the set of Texas chainsaw

Me~ The one with Scott Eastwood in it?

Daniel~Duhh!!!

My phone pinged but it was a text from an unknown number

Unknown number~ get off your phone! You don't see me on it so why are you?!

Me~ We gone off emails to texts? How did you even get my number? Stalker!!