Chapter 25

Next day.

Next thing I knew my covers were off me I slowly curled up into a ball my eyes still closed. "Wake up!"

I chose to ignore him for the past ten minutes Max has trying to wake me up I'm so angry with him. We didn't even spend that long in Rome and it is such a beautiful city.

"If you don't wake up I'll leave you here with no money "Max threatened "No hotel room no nothing "

I opened my eyes to see him just there his eyes on me. Shirtless. I looked at him "Can't we stay for longer? We didn't even get to see the Roman baths "

He looked at me and rolled his eyes "I'll take you only if you get ready in five mintues "

I sat up and smiled "Thanks " I slowly got out of bed and got some clothes from my suitcases then walked into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I got out of my pjs and changed into a navy dress with sleeves and just above my knees. I brushed my hair and left it all out. I slipped on my ankle boots after then I walked out of the bathroom.

Max was dressed in a White tshirt, a pair of blue jeans and a wolly blue cardigan he looked so good. His hair everywhere. I walked over to him and put my hair through his hair to fix it up. I moved my hand away and he looked at me "You look nice "

"Thanks you don't look too bad yourself "

"Come lets go "

Then we left the hotel room and left the hotel. We walked down the street, Max slowly interlinked his hand with mine. It made me smile. I love his touch.

"So where are we going first?"

"I thought the Spanish steps "Max suggested "Then we go to a pizza or dessert place after sound good?"

I nodded and smiled "It sounds good "

Then here came something I knew would think I would ever hear. "Look river I'm so sorry "Max said with a sigh "I would love to let you spend a few more days but I got what I need and we need to leave quick"

The smile on my face grew bigger "I think you should take more breaks from wearing suits because you are more nicer and meaningful without them on "

He chuckled and smiled the first smile. "Really?"

"Yes "

"I'm glad you like it "

I could feel the eyes on us, the people walking back were staring at us mostly at my legs. I totally forgot about it.

I looked at Max and frowned "Can we walk quicker Max?"

"It is Atticus "He whispered "Why?"

"Forget I said anything "

Then we carried on walking and we were at the steps it was beautiful the way the fountain lit up as we walked down the steps. The view. It was beautiful.

When we got to the last steps I turned to max and smiled. "Thank you Atticus "

"No problem "He chuckled "After all we are married "

"Yeah we are "

Then we walked down to the fountain I squeezed Max's hand as a this couple was talking about us and he got it.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked towards the pizza place.

We sat down at a booth. Max looked at me "You can't always think about what people say "

I nodded "I got it can we order now?"

"Yeah "

We ordered a pizza and are it then we left. It was a nice time. We walked to the hotel room "Well this is me "I joked

He smiled the he put the key in and the door opened we walked in he closed the door behind himself.

I walked into the bedroom and packed up Max did the same thing. I sat on the bed because I was finished.

"Why are we going to London for?"

He looked at me "Because I have business there "

"What kind of business? You not going to throw someone over the Thames are you?"

He zipped up his suitcase "Nothing like that "

"Can't you tell me? I won't tell anyone and I don't even have anyone to tell "

"Donathan Daligiesh  "He replied "He is trying to ruin Kayton & Co thanks for is being at the top of the world best company. He tried to ruin us in Italy but I sorted it out now he trying to do it on England "

I nodded I knew who he was I've talked to him a few times now. "Shouldn't we go?"

He nodded "Let's go "