Chapter 23

Hours later.

I felt a tap on my arm the I felt sharp poke and I cuddled more onto the thing I was on. "Move your hand away from my chest"I heard someone grumbled

I slowly opened my eyes to see myself just on Max. My hand placed on his chest and my head on his shoulder and I was cuddled up on him.

"Move yourself Lake"He said as he looked at me in the corner of his eyes "if you don't you'll face consequences "

I slowly moved my head off his shoulder and my hand away I looked at him as I shuffled to the edge of my seat "How long left?"

He looked at me "Five mintues "

"I've been asleep for the whole plane ride "

He nodded. I looked at him and grinned I stretched my legs onto his lap. I haven't been asleep properly my dreams are often what happened to me.

He looked at me "You are going to have a ride of your life"

It sent a shiver down my spine a bad one I crossed my arms around my chest which hurt and bit my lip.

Max looked at me with a worry look he placed his hand on my knee "Are you okay lake?"

I looked at him my eyes were watery I nodded for yes "Why wouldn't I?"

Before Max could say anything the flight attendant came and looked at us "Miss I'm going have to ask you to move your feet off your boyfriend and faster your seatbelt"

I nodded then she left I moved my legs off Max's lap. He looked at me "It wasn't a good idea of you coming "

"I need to get away from home for a bit "

He looked at me and gave me a half hearted smile "The bruises on your face have faded away "

I looked at him and gave him a weak smile the ones on the rest of my body haven't but he didn't know but yet he did but then didn't even come to visit me.

I need him.

But he isn't going be there.

I fasten my seatbelt, Max held onto the armchairs of the chair tightly as the plane went down then it stopped.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and got up from my seat I looked at Max he looked like he was going to puke any second "I'm fine "

I rolled my eyes at him then I stood in the way of Max to go to let all of the other people go first just to be nice and piss off Max.

Everyone went it was just us on the plane. I picked up my bag and hung it of my shoulder. I walked out and Max grabbed his suitcase from the carry in bin. He looked at me "You just had to let everyone go now it is going to be such a big line "

"It'll be fine

Then we walked out of the plane it was hot it was as if we were in a oven. We walked off the runway and into the airport.

Matt and this man were waiting for us we walked over to them. Matt looked at me weirdly then looked at Max "I thought she wasn't coming"

"Well her ticket was sent to her home "Max said "It saves money and time now "

I looked at them "What do you mean by that?"