Chapter 8

I sat down and crossed my legs on the couch, pizza box sat next to me i looked at the tv as i wiped my tears away. Watching Me before you always gets me on tears i picked up a slice of pizza my eyes glued on the tv. I ate the pizza then the doorbell rang, i let out a sigh i pasued the movie as i got up from the couch.

I walked over to the door and peeked through the hole it was Cara stood there with Simon behind her i let out another sigh then opened the door she was in a red sequined tight dress which looked like a second skin on her, her bouncy blonde curls fitted to the side she had the smokey eye look bright red lipstick on and 7 inch heels. She looked at me i was in a minion top and pjs trousers.

"It is friday you know!"She sighed as she threw her hands in the air "We are going clubbing remember?"

I looked at her then looked at Simon who was behind her in a tshirt and jeans he looked at me and shrugged "I don't want to go "I said "Im fine here eating my pizza and watching Sam Claflin movies "

Cara turned her head to Simon and gave him a nod then he left she pushed me into my home and closed the door behind her with a kick from her heels. She looked at me "You should be ready "

"I don't feel like going "I fake coughed "I got a flu "

"Yeah and I got the cold "She rolled her eyes and walked into the hallway I could hear going to my room I walked to my room to see Cara getting outfits on my bed i coughed as i walked in she looked up "Come on choose!"She said as she threw her hands in the air "We havent got all day!"

I put my hands on my hip "What are presisiting for me to go out? I want a quiet night "

"Are you granny?" She said sternly "You need to get out hermit!"

"You didnt ask my question "

Cara looked down at the red outfit she had placed on my bed, she picked it up and handed it to me "Get change!"

"Answer my question"

"Because we never see you anymore!"Cara yelled as she threw her hands in the air "It isnt fair ever since you've been working you are never here and you are entitled to have fun!"

I just looked at her and didnt say anything i walked out of my room and went into the bathroom i looked at the outfit it was a maroon criss cross from the first just above my chest dress and long sleevees. I put it on I got this when Matt took me out on my first date with him. I still had this? I thought I burned this with everything else I burned of his and mine.

I looked at myself in the mirror i let go of my pony and let my natural curls bouncy around I put some eyeliner on then put on dark red lipstick then walked out of the bathroom. Cara was waiting outside the bathroom with heels she handed them to me I placed my hand on the door to lean on as I put them on. "Can we go now?"

She nodded then handed me a clutch "Let's go"

We walked out of the house and down to the car park, Simon rolled down his window "Do I kmow you ladies?"

"Yes you do im your girlfriend "Cara said with a uneasy chuckle "And one of your friends "

I let out a chuckle "Open up the heels are starting to kill "

He unlocked the door and I opened the door to the backseat I sat by the window behind the front seat and Nate was there he looked at me through the rear view mirror "If those heels start to kill dont expect me to give you a piggyback ride"

"Wasn't going to want one but I want one now "

"In your dreams "

Cara slipped in after me then Nate drove off to this place called Deep Inn one of the most hardest clubs to get into "No way!"