(City Of Lost Souls) Chapter Thirty-Two: Azazel

Isabelle had finally gotten sleep that she so desperately needed, her mind was filled with worry and panic. She hated the fact that two people that she loved were off with Sebastian Morgenstern, it hurt her heart. Iz and Simon followed Magnus into the living, they have decided to summon Seraphina but still decided to try a greater demon as well since Magnus was well known. "What's going on?" She asked as Alec glanced at her then at down at the pentagram.

"He's been annoying us all." Magnus mumbled referring to Azazel, he had been here day and night saying different things. "We should have listened to Jocelyn."

"I liked the plan of summoning an angel who likes and knows us all." Simon reminded them earning himself a glare from the glittery warlock. 

"As did I, but if I want my pumpkin back home with her boy toy..I have to go through every option." Magnus said as the human form of Azazel slowly appeared. Jordan and Maia both stumbled back away from the pentagram.

"Have you come to a decision?" Azazel asked staring at Magnus who shook his head. He was pretty tired of this greater demon, he had tried everything to get rid of him but nothing had work. For some reason this was more difficult than he thought. 

"No, now leave. Vanish, disappear." Magnus said, shooing him away as if Azazel was a fly. The greater demon did not seem amused at all, he wanted to get out and cause chaos..but couldn't. Magnus began to explain to the others about their situation before chairmen meow had headed into the the pentagram. Simon was the first, to quickly enter and scoop up, Magnus's beloved cat.

He suddenly froze when he realized what was about to go on, he felt Azazel tap onto his shoulder before he turned around and froze. Oh boy, of course Simon Lewis was the one to get himself into this trouble. But lucky for him the mark he was given by Clarissa had protected him, it worked as an invisible barrier. Azazel moved back in shock, he knew the mark...and couldn't believe a vampire had it. "Wanderer..is it you?" He asked and swallowed a lump in his throat. "No, you are too young, and the world told. But who would dare place Heaven's mark on a vampire? And why?"

Simon felt someone more powerful and confident in this very moment, he couldn't believe how invincible he truly was. He had managed to scare a greater demon. "Touch me again and find out,"

"I think not," Azazel said. "If you have been dabbling in bending the will of Heaven, even my freedom is not worth gambling for by allying my fate with yours." And with that, he vanished into thin air.

~

Skylar sat on the sink, her mind kept going back to when she had tackled Mirek....she had blacked out and someone...or something had taken control of her. It somehow felt familiar...a bit too familiar but she decided not to say anything. He was healing the burns on her skin caused by the demon venom. Jace noticed she was out of it and smirked as he suddenly traced her collar bone with his finger tips. "J-Jace, what are you doing?" Skylar asked as she looked over at him, he chuckled and put his stele away. 

"Trying to get your attention, is everything okay?" He asked softly as he pulled off his shirt so she could heal him. 

"Fine...just thinking." Skye said as she leaned over and pulled his stele out of his pocket. "I need this if I'm gonna heal you." She whispered before straightening up, he let out another small chuckle as he moved between her legs. 

"Ah right, I was a bit distracted by...well your beauty." He whispered and placed a kiss on her neck, she pushed him away and shook her head. She started at him, he looked like an angel as always and she loved it.

"Stop, I need to heal you Jace." He groaned and leaned away before she began to draw an irtaze rune on him."There you go." She said and slipped the stele back into his pocket, before he moved back closer to her, his lips brushing against hers. She knew it there was a loud knock on the door. Skylar fell back into the sink, the faucet turned on and sprayed the two who began to laugh.  Jace pushed the door open, and revealed a cleaned up Sebastian. He arched an eyebrow when he saw his sister...in a sink.

"Is there a reason you just threw my sister into the sink?" Sebastian asked, Skylar chuckled and slid off the sink.

"I was sweeping her off her feet," Jace said with a smirk before he grabbed his shirt from the floor and put it on. Sebastian tossed Skye a black, slim dress and she caught it quickly. She was a bit shocked, he had actually picked something out for her. 

"Thank you, now get out." She said to both of the boys, and they left closing the door behind them. She started to change her clothes, she slid on the slim black dress and was surprised by how perfectly it fit her body. She ran a hand through her hair, her golden runes glowed for a second.

In her eyes, she felt and seemed different. Her entire body was going through a transformation, her back ached like hell but she sucked it up. The last thing she wanted was her brother knowing..he may have an angel for a sister..and for him to take advantage of that. Once again, she caught herself staring at her reflect through the mirror right above the sink. "You can do this.." She whispered to herself before turning around swiftly and opening the door. Her gaze quickly looking for Jace, and there he stood, holding and looking at the objects. When he heard the door open, he put them back on the shelf before looking over at his girlfriend. He smiled.

"I could point out that that's not a dress, that's underwear," Jace said, "but I doubt it would be in my best interest."

"Need I remind you, that that is my sister?" Sebastian said

"Most brothers would be delighted to see such a clean-cut gentleman as myself squiring their sisters about town," Jace said as he reached for an army jacket off one of the racks and sliding his arms into it.

"I'llbe right back. I've got to wash the blood out of my hair." Sebastian said as he turned around and walked off. Skye was suddenly pulled against Jace, his index finger tracing the parabatai rune on her collar bone. 

"I remember all those times, you would come to the Insitutue wearing glamorous  dresses.." He said in a low whisper, sending shivers down her spine for a second her back pain vanished.

"Ah yes...Magnus sure knows how to spoil me." Skye replied in a whisper as well. "I would always catch you staring."

"I couldn't help myself..." He said leaning closer and closer but before Jace could make any move once again they were interrupted by Sebastian. 

"We should get going." He said shifting his gaze from his sister to Jace. The golden boy pulled away from Skye, taking her small hand into his before following the silver boy.