두: one sided crush

"it sucks to be the first one to fall in love."

____________________________________

<YOUR POV>

"You've been blank lately. What's so interesting outside the window?"

You looked behind your shoulder. It was Hyuna, making her way into your room.

"It's just. I'm not getting enough eye candy, and the boy who moved in has such nice skin."
you turned your attention back to the window, where a milky white skinned boy was resting on the balcony, writing furiously on a piece of paper.

"I wonder what he's writing about." you squinted your eyes, but all you could see was scribbles on the paper.

"I think he does music." Hyuna leans towards the window, pointing at some equipment that looks like something a composer or song writer would use.

Meanwhile, the pale boy next door was focused so eagerly on his work that he didn't budge from his seat, nor did he see the both of you peeking.

Yesterday, the light was on the whole night. a nocturnal person, perhaps?

_______________________________________

<AUTHOR'S POV>

"Hyung, we're here!" Jungkook knocked on the door, which was answered by a sleepy looking Yoongi.

"Turn up, lets go party?" Taehyung did a little dance.

"We missed you!" Jimin gave an eye smile.

"Is the rent here expensive? Remember to eat." Jin reminded as he scanned the place.

"Your bed is king sized?" Namjoon was fixing the broken strap on his slipper.

"What a nice place!" Jhope beamed.

"yah, I called you all here because I was lazy to pack up myself, stop creating more mess." Yoongi looked tiredly at the maknae line who was spilling water all over the kitchen floor.

"Hyung, are those noonas your neighbours?" Jungkook pointed innocently at the window.

"Sweet." Namjoon smirked as his eyes followed where Jungkook was pointing.

"You're so lucky to be able to live beside cute girls." Jimin flipped his hair back as usual.

"Suga probably doesn't care, all he cares about is sleep and music."
Jhope commented as Yoongi ignores all of them, throwing himself on the couch.

"Ryan is better.." Namjoon picked up one of the many Kumamon themed products in the house.

"fuck."

All eyes were on Namjoon as soon as a snap sound was heard.

Namjoon looked sheepishly at the glaring Yoongi, with broken parts of the kumamon speaker in his hands.

______________________________________

<YOUR POV>

You knocked on the door nervously, holding the box with your other hand.

It's so noisy inside. Are there guests in his house now?

What a bad timing to come introduce yourself. You cursed under your breath, as you recalled your mom forcing you to "bond" with the new neighbour.

The door opens, revealing the milky skinned boy you've been staring at since yesterday. And you were right, his skin is so smooth and nice.

You opened your mouth nervously to introduce yourself.

"H-hello. Uh." you paused, a little flustered. Great job.

He looked at you with wide eyes, waiting for you to say something. But of course, you were thinking too much of what to say.

Be natural!

"What skincare do you use?" you facepalmed yourself internally.

Great, not only did you let him wait, you blurted out the weirdest question imaginable.

The boy looks a little confused, thinking deeply at your question.

"water." he simply answered.

"WATER???" you couldn't believe what you heard.

"Who's there?" a shorter boy approached the door, hooking his arm around his shoulder. He smiles as soon as he sees you.

"What's your name?" he stares into your eyes. Damn, you keep getting eye candy today.

You were about to open your mouth when a scream sounded in the house.

"CYPHERRRR!!!!" it was a deep voice.

"Aish.....Taehyung doesn't know how to rap."  the pale boy turned back to look at what seems like a bunch of boys playing around inside.

He stares intently at the box of fruits in your hand.

"Is that a welcome gift?" he smiles sweetly at you.

Cute gummy smile.

You nodded, and handed him the box.

"I'm Park Jimin, nice to know you!" the other boy winked at you, and turns back into the room.

"I'm Min Yoongi." the pale boy introduces himself briefly, before closing the door.

Cute boy, but he's kinda cold...

You turned the keys, unlocking your door slowly as you thought of your first encounter.

Min Yoongi? It's a nice name, I guess.