EPILOGUE

Daegu Boy : EPILOGUE

A story of a young boy and girl, who are bound by the lyrics of their heart, and finally brought together with the promise of a reunion.

______________________________________

[ THREE YEARS LATER ]

"psst. Hey, don't you think he looks familiar?" a lady seated with her friend, nudges an elbow to catch her attention.

The friend glances at the direction she was gesturing at, only to be overcome with shock.

"holy shit! It's Min Yoongi!" she aggressively whispers into her ear, an excited expression on her face.

"You mean - the actress, Shin Aeri's husband?"

"Yeah, do you think he's talking to his wife on the phone?" her friend points to the man settled across their table, sipping casually on a cup of cappuccino. He seems to be preoccupied with whoever that was on the line, scribbling intensely on a small notebook.

"You know- even though they made headlines about their marriage, I don't think it was for publicity" the lady observes his expression carefully, the gleam in his eyes as he talked on the phone.

"Why do you think that way?" her friend asked.

"Well, he fought through everything just to marry his wife." the lady says, with a knowing look on her face.

"Isn't that just pure, true love?"

_______________________________________

<AERI'S POV>

"YAH! YOU JUNGLECOCKS!" Aeri rushed into the scene, wobbling slightly with her high heels. The teenagers exchanged frightened glances as they realised who she was.

"Do you want to die?! Scram off or I'll sue you for the damages!" She took off one of her heels, chasing them with it. They fled instantly as soon as they saw her potential killer weapon.

"Tch...stupid kids" Aeri stared bitterly at her scratched car, the entire exterior ruined with the paint chipping off.

After signing the contract with JYP, she had pursued an acting career. It was a major successful debut, the drama she first starred in earned a gross profit of millions, turning her into a global wide superstar.

At the peak of BTS and her fame however, Yoongi and Aeri announced the news of their marriage in a conference, gaining attention of fans across the world. While most netizens had supported them, a small minority expressed their unhappiness about the news.