스물 둘: basement

"Why do your words pierce me so deeply?"

_______________________________________

<HYUNA'S POV>

"Ugh...please!" I begged, but the stern man behind the leather chair refused to answer.

It's been a month since I last saw Aeri.

"I have to go back" I ruffled my hair frustratedly. "Eunha did something to her."

My father turns to glare at me in disbelief.

"Eunha is a good girl, why are you so worried about that friend of yours? She's influenced you a little too much, just stay in Dubai and settle our company affairs"

my father says nonchantly, flipping his paperwork over to emphasize his point.

Ever since I was a child, he always disliked the sight of my best friend. A peasant, he says.

"You don't get it at all." I muttered under my breath, disappointed at his statement. He never did believe my words, ever since Eunha accused me.

_______________________________________

<YOUR POV>

You watched as Yoongi breaths slowly,  his styled hair becoming slightly messy when he cuddles into you. The two of you were alone in the van, while the other members were still dressing up for the fansign.

His lips were slightly parted, and he slept peacefully in your arms.

You couldn't help but touch his fluffy hair. When you did, Yoongi opened his tired eyes, and pulled you into his chest before falling asleep again. His arm had wrapped themselves around you, so you're pressed against him.

Yoongi's heart was beating rapidly. He pretends to be calm, hugging you while he's clearly not asleep anymore.

"I feel protected whenever you hug me like this" you smiled in pure happiness, your hands clutching onto the fabric of his clothes. You notice him responding with a slight smile.