아홉: clash

"you make me feel things I've never felt before. The more i tried to focus on work, the more i thought of you."

______________________________________

_______________________________________

<YOUR POV>

"ugh..." you awoke from the aching pain from your neck. Your vision refocuses on a ceiling.

Wait. Ceiling?

With widened eyes you grabbed the blanket covering you. You recognised the kumamon print on it. You're in Yoongi's bed.

How even......?

You scanned the room for him, but he was nowhere to be seen.

As you dragged yourself to the door you notice a note stuck it.

toothbrush in the bathroom.

breakfast in the fridge.

you can choose anything to wear from my closet.

do not touch the bottom cabinet.

-genius producer min suga

What the....you can't tell if he's being kind or just doing charity. He acts all cold but he cares for you his own way.

Regardless, you were pretty touched from his little gestures, smiling widely as you read the note over. Somehow, it kind of impacted you greatly everytime he did something nice for you.

You made your way to the bathroom, and a brand new package was on the sink. Inside contained a toothbrush with a tube of toothpaste. Yoongi probably left that for you.

You began to brush, happiness in your heart as you thought of him preparing all these for you. Even the thought of yesterday's events were far off your mind.

You finished brushing your teeth and washing up, slowly making your way back to the bedroom.

Scanning the closet, you picked out one of his shirt and his sweatpants to change into.

Do not touch the bottom cabinet.

A yellow sticky note was stuck on the drawer. A sneaky smile formed on your face.

You opened it, expecting porn magazines or something but the contents surprised you. Inside, there were full of letters from fans and probably his group mates as well.

It felt kind of rude to read them, so you just closed it. But before you did, a picture caught your eye.

It was a high school picture of Yoongi.

You stared at it unknowingly, mesmerized by the picture.

That's so cute.... You thought as you changed out of your clothes.

_______________________________________

<YOONGI'S POV>

"YEAH MAN! COMEON!" Taehyung jumped around excitedly as the screen showed BIGBANG.

"EXCUJI ME!" Jimin excitedly rushed past the crew, hitting Taehyung's shoulder.

The both of them exchanged looks.

"YAHHHHHHHH~" they both exclaimed while waving their hand in the air.

Jungkook then hit Jimin's arm.

"YAHHHHHHHHHH!" the maknae line yelled in sync.

Soon the rest of the members except Yoongi joined in.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITHOUT ME?!" Yoongi ran into the middle of them.

"YAHHHHH!" Yoongi did it alone while the rest walked away.

"y'all cant be trusted" he sleepily makes his way to the chair after spending all his energy yelling.

"Hyung, can we come over later?" Jungkook tapped his shoulder.

"no." he answered, closing his eyes.

"We won't make any noise, we promise. Jebal~" Taehyung sat on Jungkook's lap, hooking his arm around his neck as he pretended to strangle him.

"yeah, we wont!" the maknae overpowered Taehyung easily, holding him in an armlock.

"Zzzzz" Suga didn't answer as he was already asleep.

"where's that jamless kid?" Namjoon questioned Jin, passing him his bottle of water.

"Jimin? Ah, he left something at Yoongi's house the last time." Jin replied.

"He's on the way to his house now."

_______________________________________

A/N: are you infired for the next chapter? If you are, vote and comment what you think will happen next! Yeah man