이십 칠: to Daegu

A/N: I know I said there's incoming smut chapter but it's in a few chapters, not this one. Anyways there will be censored for those who needs it 🌚✌️

_______________________________________

"Let's go exercise, hyung." Jungkook taps Jin's shoulder.

"Yeah oka- wait what did you say?"

"Exercise."

"Exercise? I thought you said french fries" Jin frowned.

"YAHHHHHHHHH! WHO ATE MY PUDDING?!!" Taehyung suddenly appears with his hair all over the place.

"Suga hyung ate it" Jungkook raised his hand.

"Oh....I guess it's fine" Taehyung's expression softened.

"YAHHHH, you guys call me pig whenever I eat the food so why isn't he getting scolded!" Jin complained.

Right at that moment, a piercing phone ring interrupts their squabbling. Jin fishes his pink cell from his pocket, answering the call.

His expression turns from shock to delight, and now excitement. After hastily ending the call, Jin looks up at the two maknaes.

"We're going for a holiday."

_______________________________________

"Yoongi." you impatiently whispered to him, tapping on his shoulder.

"Yoongi, let me get up, I need to pack the luggage." you said a little louder into his ear, but his expression remains unfazed. You watched as he groans groggily under the sheets, pulling you closer into his arms and then - trapping you with his legs wrapped around yours.

"I'm cold." he opens his eyes sleepily, staring at you with a smirk, before closing them again. He buries his head into your neck, his lips gently kissing it. You welped a little when his legs begun to make its way around yours, and you're completely trapped under him.

"Use your damn blanket" you throw the sheets at him, and he groans a little. He shots you a sexy glare before turning you over so you're pressed atop of his body. You clutched the fabric on his chest, shocked from the sudden movement.

"You're my blanket." He declares with a smile, his arms wrapping around your torso so you're strapped to his body.

"Urghhhhhhssj" you try to pull away, but each time you do, Yoongi just hugs you back like it's nothing. Dance practices must have built up his strength.

".....Yoongi" you call his name in a whisper, before quickly pulling your shirt up again. His eyes widened considerably, darting to your undergarments for a split second and then averting to the side.

"You shouldn't do that in front of me" you watched cheekily as he loosens his grip around you, to cover his face. You notice the red flush in his ears as his hair fell to the side.