세: messy valentine's

Since when did the sun rise?

Yoongi blinks at the rays of light peeking through the window, waking up from his slumber. Below him was the lyrics he's been writing yesterday night.

"Kookie~ share them with me, jebal~" Taehyung's voice could be heard in the living room.

When Yoongi dragged himself out of his room, a bunch of chocolate was scattered across the floor. There were gift wrapped , handmade, store bought varieties.

Jungkook stood in the middle, confused over this mess. He was wearing his school uniform.

"Hyung, I brought the extra chocolate because I recieved too much." Jungkook looked pleadingly at Yoongi.

"just give them all to Taehyung" he was much too tired to even eat any valentine chocolate.

Taehyung happily unwrapped one of them, chomping them down. Jin joined him soon after.

______________________________________

<YOUR POV>

"Again?" you said in disbelief as Hyuna half-dragged the heavy bag of chocolates.

"I'm lucky to have you" Hyuna giggled as she handed you one of the boxes.

Of course, being the usual foodie you are you couldn't reject the offer. There was too much for her to finish alone anyway. ya girl needs her food.

"I'm going out for a date tonight. Remember to bring the keys out this time" Hyuna reprimanded.

Date? What a good life a pretty girl leads.

"Got it~" you waved goodbye to your best friend as she leaves.

You looked emptily at the bag full of chocolate. Guess it's just you and the chocolates this valentine's.

______________________________________

<YOONGI'S POV>

Shit, I forgot to eat again.

I yawned, putting down the pen. I've scribbled about thirteen melodies since the afternoon, and it's already night time. I stood up, ready to look for some food.

The house was empty since the other members left. I sighed as I recalled bang shihyuk pd nim requesting for a perfect track for the new album.

*Ding dong*

I walked up irritabily to the door. Who could it be this late at night?

When I pulled the door open, my eyes widened at the girl standing nervously in front of me.

This is....the girl living next door.