십팔: mutual

"don't wanna be lonely, just wanna be yours."

_______________________________________

"....how I feel?" your voice was soft. Yoongi tilts his head, smirking slightly.

"I...."

"you?" he was leaning closer, the distance closing in.

"I...uhm.." your entire face was flushed.

At this point, both your faces were so close you could feel his breath on your skin. He eagerly waits for your answer.

"I lik-

Before you could finish speaking you felt his arms wrap around you, and he closes in.

As both your lips locked, you felt him tilting your head to the side ever so slightly so the kiss was light. His lips brushed past the surface, it was soft, hot and cold, with the temperature difference. It's like his lips morphed and melted against yours, the sensation ecstatic. He sucks slightly on your bottom lip, and started kissing you even more deeply.

You were sucked into the moment, kissing him back as sweetly. Soon the both of you were cuddling on the bed, your lips tasting one another.

His hand slid across your waist to the back of your neck, pressing you even closer to him. But after a while you pulled back, breathless and lightheaded.

"You'll get sick" you reminded him as you left his lips.

"...I don't care" Yoongi kisses you again, ignoring your statement.

*ding

Right at that moment, the doorbell rang signalling the arrival of the others. The two of you pulled away, flustered. When you glanced at him, his ears were completely red and his cheeks were slightly tinted pink.