이십 팔: pool

"I'm always tired, but never of you."

"Everyone got their own towel?!" Jin distributed goggles to all the members, ensuring that everything they need was in a bag. He was the only one wearing tacky swimming trunks with pink floral print.

And so everyone was headed to the pool, the maknae line running crazily in front.

"so many expensive girls" Namjoon smirked at the sight.

"iz four handred dallarss, izz so ixpensiv" Jin replied in english, thinking he was talking about his ring.

"but moar ixpensive" he points at his own face, smiling proudly.

"This fish is so colourful!" you pointed at the mini aquarium that stood on top of a shelf next to the ticketing counter. A single fish was swimming around in circles around the reefs.

"Chinese Luohan fish." you read the label.

"Luohan?" Yoongi blinks repeatedly in confusion.

"....Isn't that the EXO guy?"

-

"Wait for me!!" Taehyung cries desperately at the other members, his mouth sputtering with chlorine water. He slowly swam forward with doggy paddling, obviously struggling from the way he tried to stay afloat.

Meanwhile, Jungkook passed him twice with breaststroke in the speed of light. While he swam around 4 laps in the pool, Taehyung was halfway his first lap.

"Are you a lifeguard?" Namjoon stares at the maknae, his broken goggles hanging around his neck. He couldn't swim underwater as a result, and was sitting at the edge of the pool.

Beside him was a way overdressed Jin. He looked like the type of mother who brought her kids to the pool for a holiday, wearing cartoon flip-flops with a duck inflatable around his waist. In his right hand was a electronic fan, and the other was a tube of sunscreen.