SPECIAL CHAPTER: snow

"I don't need a million admirers. I just need one, I need you."

______________________________________

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHH" the sounds of the members' screaming could be heard even from inside the BIGHIT building.

Yoongi and you were watching from the door, breaths visible in the air. Your eyes travelled to the ethereal white that blanketed the city, the shrouding coldness surrounding your body.

" y-yah....IT'S JUNGKOOK!" Jimin screams in alarm to Jhope as the maknae approaches the both of them confidently, a gigantic snowball in his hand. It looked like the size of a football.

And right at that moment everyone scattered around the snowy surface, trying their best to avoid being Jeon Jungkook's target.

"AHHH ANDWAE!!!" poor Jin ran away from the maknae as he threw a ridiculously sized snowball at his back.

"hehehehe" Taehyung was just laying on the ground, making snow angels.

"I'm in Jungkook's team!" Jimin darted behind him, wrapping his arm around Jungkook's waist so he's attached. His small body disappears behind the younger's larger built.

"Aeri noona, come help us~" Jungkook pleaded at you, gesturing you to go over.

"No, you'll catch a cold playing outside with them" Yoongi shakes his head when you turn to him for permission. He removes his mitts, before tugging them over your own hands.

And then you watched as Yoongi enters the battle field, his pale skin matching the snowy white atmosphere. He almost manages to look like a ice god or something.

"RETREAT, RETREAT!" Taehyung stumbles on the snow, waddling around like a kid trying to get away. Now that Jungkook and Yoongi were in a team, they stood no chance.

"We still ca-

Namjoon pauses a while before registering that he just took a fistful of snow from the snowman Taehyung painstakingly built. The snowman crumbles to the ground into a pile of nothingness.