십구: the river where i met you.

"love is not lost when one cut ties. love is lost when one has forgotten the other."

______________________________________

I promise we will meet again.

Your eyes shot open, the voice of a little boy resonating in the dream you had.

You realise you're lying comfortably on someone's shoulder. Your vision clears and in front of you were a pair of hands tightly interlocked, you and.....someone else's.

"good morning, Aeri."

You turn towards the voice, eyes widening instantly as it met Yoongi's. A certain lovingness plastered on his face as he slides a palm on your cheek.

It didn't help when both your faces were just inches apart. You blushed unknowingly, and a sly smile crept up in his face.

"It's like we're married" you blurted out. Yoongi raised his brows, slightly amused.

"So we're skipping the dating stage and straight away to marriage?" He chuckles slightly, turning you over so he's hovering over you.

"It's....it's not like we're dating or anything" you averted your eyes shyly.

"It's fine, I'm not a boyfriend.....but" Yoongi comes closer to you, your foreheads almost bumping.

"I'm your fiancé. Got it?" He declared before rolling off the bed and walking away sleepily.

"I never agreed to that, and also, you may marry someone else!" you complained, dragging yourself out of bed.

"Idiot." Yoongi turns around, leaning on the door frame with a smirk.

"I'm marrying no one but you."

-

"YAH, PUT DOWN THE MOP!" Jin yelled at Namjoon.

"Im just trying to help..." poor Namjoon frowned as he dragged the mop with him. He then slips on the water and falls along with the mop.

"MY MOP!" Jin flew to the mop and inspected it.

"Hyung, my butt" Namjoon rubbed his backside.

"TAETAE ULTIMATE BLADE" Taehyung was sword fighting Jungkook with a duster.

"Ah ezcujii me!" Jimin pushed Taehyung away and continued swatting the flies.

-

"This isn't a job for you to do." you hear Yoongi's deep voice beside your ear as you cleared the gutter with your bare hands.

There were many cigarette buds stuck in the drain, probably caused by the smokers that hung outside the dance studio. Tongs took too long to clear all of them out, so you just decided to dig it all out.

It was raining outside the studio, and you're drenched. Yoongi looks at you with a pained expression, and he wipes your hand with a tissue.