열한: breaking walls

The more time I spend with you, the lesser barriers are between us.

I can see your beauty clearly now.

_____________________________________

"SPECIAL SALEEEEEEE!!!!!!" you yelled, waking up Yoongi with a startle. He curses under his breath.

"WAKE UP!" you kicked his butt, and he immediately shot you the death stare.

"This better be fucking important" he sits up, ruffling his bed hair.

"Huh? All food is 50% off, if you can't walk you better crawl there" you plopped yourself beside him, tucking him into his coat. He leans his body on you sleepily and lets you wear it for him.

"We do need onions" Yoongi recalls the ones that were destroyed by Namjoon.

"Okay, then let's go ahjusshi" you pulled his hand, and he follows lazily.

-

"Shit" Yoongi curses as his eyes scanned the place packed full of ravaging middle aged aunties. They were all filling their basket with the discounted groceries.

"we gotta snatch the premium eggs and bamboo infused toilet paper" you rolled up your sleeve.

"Wait, you're kiddi-

Yoongi widened his eyes as you hooked your arm around his, dragging him into the crowd of pushing and shoving ahjummas.

"CATCH!" you threw him an onion, and he catches it perfectly, ending with a swag pose.

The teamwork began to progress as you fill the basket with a bunch of groceries. Soon, you got everything you needed and proceeded to check out.

"We're an infires team" Yoongi gave a gummy smile as he places the basket on the counter.

"Yoongi...." you stared at the counter nervously since you remembered you have no money.

".....you don't have any money right?" he scrunched his nose cutely. You nodded in response.

Surprisingly, Yoongi didn't murder you, but cooly paid for the items. He then carries all the bags for you despite looking like he had lost sleep.

"I'll pay back for my expenses when I find a job" you looked at him guiltily.

Yoongi turns to stare at you, raising his hand to pat your head in a gentle manner.

"It's fine, I like being with you" he smiles slightly.

You were a little taken aback from his sudden forwardness, since he always used to be cold and distant. Somehow, he had warmed up to you and began to speak his honest feelings.