삼십 삼: sinful night

............................................................

With the aphrodisiac now in full effect, the only vision you saw was Yoongi's tousled hair, heavy breaths as he held you, and the tie that loosened around his collar.

He holds you dangerously close as he manages to open the door with his other hand, supporting you gently along the way.

Yoongi notices the state of the house, and yet again the hurt overcame his heart. It was painfully obvious that you weren't taking care of yourself in the time he wasn't here with you.

He puts you down gently on the couch, wanting to wash up the place, but you held him tightly before he could even move.

Under the moonlight that shone through the curtains was his conflicted face, he stares into your eyes, fighting a losing battle with self control.

You admired his facial features which you hadn't seen for what seemed like eternity to you. His lips were slightly parted, and his collarbone showed, the bare skin enticing the effects of the drug even more.

Meanwhile, Yoongi observes your slightly messy hair, smudged lip and exposed shoulder. The both of you already felt the tension in the air, and how much you longed to touch one another.

"I miss you, I love you." You pulled him into a hug, the both of you toppling over onto the couch. Your voice was slurred and drunk, as well as your clumsy movements. His warmness immediately comforted you, it was a body that you're familiar with.

And a sudden surge of sadness hit you, causing tears to well up in your eyes again. Yoongi's cold fingers brushed gently against your sensitive eyelids, and he looks at you closely, with care.

"you'll never know the extent of the feelings you've caused me to feel." you blurted out all your honest feelings all together, the thoughts you had with his absence. It was torture.

"I'm so sorry. I really..." Yoongi places his soft lips onto the nape of your neck, resting comfortably in your arms. You inhaled a little of his familiar scent, calming your body a little.

"I missed this cute face of yours." he smiles gently, caressing your cheeks.

His sweet smile wore off the effect slightly, and you cuddled back into his body without a word. Yoongi carries you carefully into the bedroom, where you were tucked in a blanket.

"Wait, I haven't showered." you grabbed his hand, blinking a few times.

He nods and turns to take a towel for you, but froze when he faces you again.

You had slipped your clothes off, hanging by barely on your limbs. Your undergarments were on full display to him, your bare skin exposed to the air.

"D-dont take them off" he averts his eyes, slightly flustered. It was a battle of control in him now that he's seen you that way.

You watched as he covers you with the towel, carrying you in his arms into the bathroom.

His eyes darted to the skin under the towel, the sight of your bare thighs caused his breath to hitch.

He turns the tap on, adjusting the temperature before attempting to leave, only to be caught by you again.

"I can't wash myself" you stared at him expectantly. Your hands travelled to the towel where you threw it to the side of the bath tub, your half naked body leaning in the tub that was half filled with water.

At this point, Yoongi's self control slipped out of his hands.

He inches closer, enough so your bodies were touching. And before you knew it his lips were all over yours, desperate and lustful.

"Can I touch you?" He asks for permission, the darkness in his eyes was indicating dangerous temptation. You nodded at his question, and he wastes no time moving down your jaw to your collarbone.

Both your clothes were soaking wet from the bathwater. He turns the tap off, before stripping off his shirt, exposing his bare upper torso.

He makes love to you that night, holding you previously in his arms as the two of you caught up on the skinship you've missed for the few days. It was ethereal, the contact of his direct skin against yours, it gave you security and warmth. And after so long, it finally feels like he completely belonged to you and only you.

After the two of you rinsed yourselves, he then places you up on the counter and dries your wet hair carefully with a spare towel, eyes never leaving yours. The familiar warmness could be seen in his expression whilst he takes care of you, just like he did before.

A sickly sweet smile formed on his face as he trapped you with both hands on the edge of the counter top, leaning in close to your body.

"Aeri, do you know?..." he calls you softly, voice still slightly hoarse from the hot makeout session.

"you drive me so crazy, really..."

_______________________________________

A/N: I made it as innocent as I could 😂😂🤘