열 여섯: Jeju pt2

"The most painful thing is loving someone who used to love you."

_____________________________________

"Don't dim the lights" Jin stopped Namjoon who was adjusting the lighting.

He listens, leaning back in the airplane seat and playing his solo song.

"Imma beat that puss-

Namjoon was cut off when Jin covered his mouth.

"Why would you beat a cat?" Jungkook questioned with an pitiful face.

As you looked to your right, Yoongi was peacefully sleeping as usual. His body was sliding down the seat.

You gently leaned his body on yours, letting his head rest at your shoulder. When you reached out to pull the blanket over him, he sleepily grips your hands.

"You're awake?" you said softly, but the boy didn't budge. His hand was tightly interlocked with yours, and he held it like his life depended on it.

You could feel the warmness of his breath on your side as he sleeps soundly.

"wake up, it's ticklish" you giggled, but Yoongi just readjusted his head and cuddled into you. His hand squeezed yours, not letting you go.

"It's rare to see Yoongi hyung so attached to someone" Jimin beamed as he watches the both of you.

"Maybe it's because I used to keep turtles as a pet?" you stared at Yoongi's sleeping expression.

"Ani, I haven't seen him so relaxed before. I'm sure it's because he's with you." he replies with an eye smile.

Soon, the plane arrived at the island. The members and you all excitedly went to the baggage centre.

"Thanks Jungkook!" Jin recieved his pink luggage from the maknae who was carrying most of the baggage.

"Tae's" Jungkook passed over a luggage with Gucci print.

"Got mine" Yoongi rolled past with his luggage sleepily.