삼십 사: a surprise visitor

<YOONGI'S POV>

When I woke up, I realized I was back at home, and not the studio.

There was warmth from the little body that lied closely beside me. Before I could even resist, I found myself admiring the sleeping figure of my beloved.

Her hair, that was covering a little of her face, her hands that were tiny and her rosy cheeks, I felt so blessed that it all belonged to me.

How can I be so lucky, to have her by my side?

After a few minutes, the girl awakens, slightly shaken by the fact that I was beside her. Her expression turns into worry, and her hands trembled as I held her.

"Please..." she held my hand tightly, her breath shaky and uneven.

"please don't tell me to stay well...please don't leave me here all alone again..."

I felt myself break from the way she looked at me desperately, as if I was slipping away from her grasps, as if I was going to disappear. She starts sobbing quietly, her hands firmly gripping mine.

"you know I'll believe anything you say, so please honest with me.." she says, her eyes dead and souless.

I couldn't take it anymore. My arms wrapped around her securely, and I wasn't going to let go of her this time.

"I'm sorry. The truth is, I never wanted to leave you....so don't cry, when you do, I feel like my heart is dying too" I confessed, rubbing circles around her back to comfort her as she wept.

"...Do you still like me?" She tugs on my sleeve, some light returning to her eyes.

I smiled gently, caressing the top of her head.

"....I love you."

_______________________________________

<YOUR POV>

The two of you stayed in position on the bed, hugging tightly. It was like regaining the time you lost with him, taking in every moment that was spent with his arms around you. Yoongi also cherished the present, putting all thoughts aside to focus on you.

"are you feeling hungry?" he kissed your forehead gently, as you buried your face into his chest.

To be honest, you were famished. It was days of not eating properly afterall, and your appetite just returned in full blow. You nodded slightly, and his arms slowly moved away.

Your eyes followed Yoongi who changed by the closet in the bedroom.

And that's when the thoughts of the previous night begun haunting you, the flashbacks threatening you to hide under the covers forever.

Now your whole body was flushed and hot, recalling the moments with him last night. However, Yoongi seems unfazed, as he hands you something to change into.

"will this do?" he passes you a pair of your pajamas. It was thin material, totally not fit to wear without undergarments.

"Uhm." you stared at the piece of fabric in his hands, gulping awkwardly. Yoongi raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"my bra." you said, causing him to freeze in position. "where's my bra, Yoongi?"

"Oh. I put it in the laundry basket" a tint of pink spread across his ears.

"I'm not wearing any now, and this..." you explained, pointing at the fabric. A switch seems to click in his head, and he nods.

"It's alright, I've seen you already." he smirks slightly.

"Ugh, I swear he put something in the drink! I can't believe I did all that..." you covered your face in embarrassment, all the thoughts of you being dominant only made you want to die in a hole.

"Well..." he smirks, sitting on the bed and leaning towards you.

"That side of you was sexy as hell"

"YAH!" you threw a pillow at him, in which he recoils in laughter. He escapes the room, leaving you to change alone.

______________________________________

"Ahh~ it's so good!" you ate the french toast and eggs happily, blessed by all the food placed on the table.

"that's what you screamed last night" Yoongi replies with a smug look on his face, and you almost spit out your breakfast.

"Would you stop with your sexual jokes?" you rolled your eyes to the ceiling.

"Why prevent a genius from talking?" he shrugs arrogantly.

"bitch," you sat gangsterly on the chair, not caring how unladylike you look. "your ass must be jealous of how much shit you're talking"

Yoongi widened his eyes slightly, amusement in his expression. He sat opposite of you, holding up the utensils.

"Savage are we? Have you been practicing?" He stuffs a toast in his mouth.

"Oh yeah, you'd better prepare some ice to relief some 3rd degree burns" you replied him with arrogant tone. His eyes lit up with even more amusement.

"...Seems like I've met my match" you watched as Yoongi stares at you lovingly, elbows propped on the table.

You were about to reply with a mouth full of food, when you were interrupted by the doorbell.

"I'll get it!" you raised your hand enthusiastically, running to the entrance. Yoongi's eyes followed your light steps, smiling to himself.

"Who is i-

You paused, mouth opening slightly from the sight in front of you.

"Hyuna...."

_______________________________________

A/N: I feel like I needed to leave this here