열 다섯: first win pt1

"The only place you should be is right in my arms."

_______________________________________

"our comeback stage...." the members all looked at the spilled makeup on the floor, a pained expression on their faces. It was obvious that their performance had to be cancelled. Each of them recalled the countless tiring practices for this very day.

"Don't give up yet!" you exclaimed, and they all turned to face you. Your hands tightened into fists.

"You all worked hard for the comeback, I'm never letting it go to waste" you said in a determined voice, before running out of the room. The members all watched helplessly, exchanging worried looks.

Your eyes scanned around the corridors and various rooms. After choosing randomly, you barged into one of them, surprising the people inside.

On the chairs were a few good looking boys, and each of them had a makeup artist. They all paused to look at you.

"Please hear me out!" You bowed deeply.

-

<YOONGI'S POV>

"Aeri!" I called as the girl ran up to me. My eyes were fixed on the many bandages on her arms and legs, and a sharp pain went through my chest.

"Idiot, don't run, you're still injured" I brushed her hair aside, staring into her eyes.

Aeri smiled sweetly in response, pushing the box she was holding into my arms.

"Where did you..." I widened my eyes as I saw the different makeup products in the box.

"I don't want to see your sad expression anymore" she says shyly, looking down at the ground. "this comeback is important to me too!"

I felt a tug in my chest, and an urge to hug her. As my hand travelled to carress her face, she stared back into my eyes.

"What would I do without you?" I laughed slightly, pinching her soft cheek. She flushed at my words.

"Hurry back and get the makeup done" she averted her eyes in a flustered manner. I then held her hand, pulling her along as she followed.

"You're a dangerous girl, Shin Aeri." I tightened the grip on her hand.

"What?" She raised her eyebrows. I turned around and smirked slightly.

"You're so cute, I thought my heart stopped beating"

_______________________________________

<YOUR POV>

"It's almost time!" The manager gave the cue, and the members nodded.

Jin did his traffic dance one last time, and Namjoon watched closely as Jhope demonstrated the choreography to the group.

"Don't break the mic" Jin nagged as he handed Namjoon the microphone.

"AhhhUgggHhhhahhhggha" Taehyung was bothering the camera hyung as he tried to eat the lens.

"BIG BOOTAE!" Jungkook copied Jessi who was performing on stage.

Soon, it was their turn and they had to go up stage. Yoongi turns to you one last time.

"Wait for me." he rubs the back of your hand, before letting it go reluctantly and following the rest.

_______________________________________

"Ah...I want to go home...When is this over? I want to sleep...Can I lay down here?" Jin narrated Suga's thoughts.

You watched as the members played around in the waiting room. Taehyung was doing bird screeching noises, Jimin was laughing at Jin's dad jokes, Jungkook was sleeping with both feet in the air and Suga lying down beside him.

"YAH! WHO FARTED!" Jin complained.

"Hyung" Jimin pointed at Namjoon's direction, and turns out the fart sound was him dragging the broken chair on the floor.

As Jin rapped while scolding Namjoon in fast speech, he was interrupted by an excited manager.

"Get up the stage now!" He instructed them. The members all exchanged confused looks.

"I NEED YOU won first place."

______________________________________

A/N: with Aeri's support, the group finally got their first win.

Part two will be a trip to Jeju Island! (The second chapter is much longer btw, sorry for this boring part one 😂😂😂😂)