삼십: lift

"I believe the meaning of being alive, is to spend it all with you."

"I can't seem to beat this player" Jungkook frowned as he focuses hard on the screen, playing overwatch intensely.

"No way." Jimin leaned in beside him, curious about who this mysterious pro player might be.

"IS IT THE LEGEND27?" Taehyung called out from the back.

"Where's Yoongi and Aeri?" Jin popped out of the kitchen with an apron.

"Ahhh..." Jungkook sighed as the screen flashes GAME OVER. He rubs the back of his neck frustratedly.

"Hyung and Noona went shopping for birthday cake."

______________________________________

<YOUR POV>

"holy shit" your eyes darted to the cakes displayed on the shelves. All of them looked equally delicious.

"Can we like, buy more than one?" you drooled at the sight.

Yoongi chuckles slightly at your serious remark, bending beside you as well to observe the cakes. He then sneaks a glance at your side view, admiring your joyful expressions.

"Let's buy this one." you pointed at a small chocolate lava cake. It was decorated with strawberries shaped like hearts.

"Are you sure? It's small and.....I think it's a Valentine cake.." he replies.

"Isn't it cute? This red strawberry heart is me, and this white chocolate strawberry heart is you." you pointed at the decorations on top.

"Why am I the white and sad one" he frowns.

"because you're pale and gloomy." you burned him.

_______________________________________

DING*

The elevator opens, and Yoongi holds it open for you as you balanced the cake box in your arms.

"Did they just build this?" he scans the interior of the elevator, which was wrapped with cardboard and some sort of wood on the ceiling.