Shower

Taylor's pov

My head gets light, and I squeeze my eyes shut. It's all of a sudden. The lightness lasts only a few seconds then fades back to normal. I shake the feeling away. Lately I've been restless. It might just be because the baby is starting to become more active as I get close to my due date.

"I finally finished painting, mama." Alex walks into the room, stretching his arms out over his head. Spots of blue litter his shirtless body. There's a streak of paint in his hair. I had talked him into get Alexi's room ready. Sometimes doctors aren't always right on the due date. Plus, getting everything ready after the baby is born is a lot harder than before.

I laugh, and motion for him to come to me from where I'm sitting in the kitchen chair. I had gotten bored and decided to color a stress relieving picture. "You look like a smurf." I joke, scraping the dried paint from his chest.

"Keep talking dirty to me, mama." He jokes, running his nose against my jaw line. His hands grip my over sized stomach and I let out a laugh.

"Dirt under your fingernails." I whisper. Alex pulls away from me and scoffs. "Not that dirty, sicko." I laugh.

His fingers slip underneath my shirt and rub my belly. "Will you take a shower with me, beautiful?" He asks, pressing his lips against mine breifly. I exhale, and shake my head.

"No, I don't, and anyways I'm too large to fit." I mumble. Alex groans and kisses me again. Clearly, he's sexually frustrated right now.

"You're not that big, stop exaggerating. Anyways, you've got to be big in order to carry a seven month old baby, yeah? Come shower with me. You stink." He chuckles about the last part and pulls me out of the stool.

I laugh. My hormones have really been acting up lately which means I've really been dying to get into bed with someone. I haven't told Alex this, because I didn't really want to ask him to help me out. With my overly active hormones, it gives off this scent that seems to be driving Alex mad. All day he's been trying to talk me into it. I just keep saying no.

"No, Alex." I roll my eyes and pull away him. Alex frowns and pulls me back to him.

"Please? I'll be easy, I promise." I clench my jaw and weigh my options. It would help us both if I just said yes. If I said no, he'd try to avoid me so that he wouldn't ask me again.

"Promise?" I ask. Alex always ends up bruising me. His  eyes light up and he smiles. "Yeah, mama. I promise I won't hurt you and I'll stop asking you." He tugs at my hand again. I groan.

"Yeah, whatever." I give him a roll of my eyes and get tugged back towards his bedroom.

    Frank connects his lips with mine, and I can still taste the sinful things his tongue had did between my legs

    Frank connects his lips with mine, and I can still taste the sinful things his tongue had did between my legs. A playful smirk plays on his lips as he grips the backs of my legs and gives me no warning before taking me.

I throw my head back and whimper at the sudden intrusion. So sinful, yet so pleasing. The man lets out a growl of satisfaction into my ear and presses my back against the shower. The walls are ice cold and water trickles over my face. Alex runs his nose over my jaw line and let's out a shaky breath.

He moves slowly, taking his time and making me beg for him. The ache for him to fill me gets me even more hot and frustrated.

My nails scrape over his back, begging him to do his worst. Alex holds back, trying his best to avoid hurting our baby.

Suddenly, my nails dig into him as he hits a sweet spot. He chuckles in amusement, but continues his assault on me as my breathing turns to pants yet again. I'm already so close, and I know that I'm going to lose it too soon.

"Alex I'm about to-" before I can finish what I'm saying, he growls and releases. The warmth of him fills me, and it brings me over to edge right after him. My eyes meet his, and he gives me a sinful smile. His nose runs over my neck gently, pressing light kisses.

"Let me mark you, Taylor." His voice is rough, and he leaves a lingering kiss on my cheek. I'm taken back by the absurd question.

I furrow my eyebrows, and shake my head furiously. "N-no." I can hardly speak as of right now. The high that I'm coming down from while asking me is making it hard to form words.

Alex sighs, and runs his nose along my neck. "I don't want Chelsea, Taylor. I want you." He begs me to accept it. I shake my head. There's no way in hell I could do that.

Alex will never replace Ryan. He should already know that. "No." I grunt, pushing him away from me. He clenches his jaw and looks me in the eye. No doesn't seem to be a very good word to Alex.

I push past him and get out of the shower. "You're really going to get mad over this?" He asked. An amused smile grows on his face as he leans against the glass of the shower.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't?" I ask.

"I actually want you Taylor. That's more than I can say about your mate." I clench my jaw. It's a straight blow to the heart. How can he just say something like that?

"He wants me." I snap. I have a towel wrapped around me now and I just glare at Alex. His lips curl into a smile.

"Then where is he? Do you honestly believe anyone would want to take you back after you've had a kid with someone else?" I loose my breath. I cannot believe what he's saying. I look at his eyes. They're not the blue that they usually are.
They're black.

I feel my bottom lip tremble. Maybe he's right. What if Ryan has stopped looking, and what if I return and he rejects me. Hundreds of what if scenarios run through my mind. "I-I don't know." I croak.

"But I can believe one thing. I'm going back home, and I'm going to let him know that I'm alive, and that he doesn't need to worry about me. Maybe he won't take me back. I'll be crushed, but I've always got my daughter there. If I can't go back for him, I'm going back to be happy." I snap. I emphasize the word happy to make sure he understands that what's he's doing isn't right.

The words hit his ears, and his eyes are blue again. A look of regret passes across his facial features. I step out of the bathroom and slam the door shut. I hope that the mother fucker feels bad.