Play time

"Alex," I whimper, reaching out to grab onto him as he tries to leave the bed

"Alex," I whimper, reaching out to grab onto him as he tries to leave the bed. I hear him sigh as my hand catches his and I refuse to let it go.

"Bab- mama," he corrects himself, "I have to shower and it's already past eight." He says softly. I open my eyes and pout my disappointment. Why does he always have to wake up so early?

The man sighs out loud and presses a kiss on my forehead. "Go back to sleep, you two need it. I have things I need to get done before Chelsea gets here." He says quietly.

"But-" I frown. I don't have anything to say, I just don't want him to leave. I'll never be able to get back to sleep now.

Alex chuckles and presses a kiss to my forehead. "Go back to sleep love." I simply nod my head and shut my eyes. Rolling onto my side, I bury myself under the blankets and sigh.

The sound of the shower fills my ears moments later. Alex hums softly as he gathers a towel. I relax to the sound of it, quietly concentrating on falling back asleep. I'm so tired, yet at the same time it feels like I drank an entire pot of coffee.

Eventually, with no luck in falling back to sleep, I climb out of bed. Quietly I tug Alex's over sized shirt from my body and toss it into the hamper.

"Hey ma-" Alex who is standing next to the shower in only a pair of boxers inhales sharply. His eyes flicker from my body to my eyes and he blows out a deep breath.

I'm wearing a pair of panties and a bra that my boobs have almost swollen out of- and my stomach is big but I'm still little for the size I am. I don't look good- so I don't know what he's thinking.

"What are you doing?" He asks, knotting his eyebrows and forcing himself to keep his eyes on mine. I give him a soft smile.

"You shaved," I grin, "it looks good." Alex rubs his jaw where he has cut his facial hair and he gives me a curious look.

"I trimmed it." He smiles, "what are you up to?" He wonders again.

"Can I shower?" I pause and look up at him with a pouted lip. "With you?" I never thought I'd be asking, but I have no intention of sleeping with him. I just want to make sure my scent is all over him when Chelsea gets here.

Alex looks deep in thought as he stands before me. The sound of the water is the only thing I hear for awhile.

He crosses his arms over his chest and mumbles a quick "I don't think you understand how hard it is to resist someone like you, Taylor." His voice is soft, and filled with restraint.

"Come on, Alex- I said a shower not anything else." I poke my bottom lip out and he sighs in defeat.

"Fine, but don't test me, T." He grumbles, clearly sexually frustrated at the moment. If his tone of voice doesn't give it away, the tightness of his boxers sure does.