Prologue

Before proceeding, please bear in mind the following:

No part of this story is to be reproduced, copied or used in any form without written permission from the author. Copyright © SanC-Rylie. All Rights Reserved.

*************************************

There are times in each and every one of us lives, when we might find ourselves in unfavorable situations that we wish were different. These situations might have us experiencing a ton load of emotions and feelings. Different situations may have us feeling the four D's; down, discourage, depress and desperate.

As a result of these unpleasant feelings, we might consider various possible solutions or ways out of our situation. After all, many of the situations that we might fall into, may cause us to become miserable. And whenever one starts feeling miserable, it might lead to desperation.
Desperation is what drives us to make unconventional decisions in finding a way of escape. However, no matter how unconventional some of the solutions we might come up with, there is a small chance that one of those solutions may work in our favor.

A few minutes after walking into that dreaded place I called work, the news that greeted me was one that should have made me rejoice but instead it upsets me.

"Fired?! What do you mean I'm fired!?" I yelled at my boss wait, my former boss Charlton.

"Exactly that. I am very sure that you heard what I just said." Was his response.

"I told you, you've missed three consecutive days from work already. So, now you are out. Sorry but that is just how it is. Someone else who really seemed to be in need of this job showed up and offered to fill your place. I couldn't just sit around and wait until you decided to show up again. Time is money Morgan; you should know that."

"Charlton, I was sick. You knew that. I called you and informed you of that. You said it was fine and that you could just get someone to fill in for me for the three days. It was supposed to be until I got back. You never said they would be filling in for me permanently or better yet replacing me."

"I didn't?" Charlton chuckled. "Oh, well my bad. Tina is filling your place permanently, sorry Morgan but it is just business."

"Yeah right. You know what Charlton, I'm out of here." I scowled at him before turning to leave.

"Morgan wait," Charlton called out causing me to stop. "Look, I know you're in college and you might be in need of the money and I'm starting to feel really bad about just letting you off like that. Especially without giving you a notice or anything. You were an excellent secretary. So, how about you and I work out a little agreement?"

"An agreement?" I asked confused as I turned back to look at him.

"Yes, you know like a little mutual arrangement between you and I." Charlton gave me one of his universal dirty smile eyeing my body. "If you agree to keep my company at my home some nights, I won't have an issue with assisting you financially."

"Eww," I said wrinkling my nose in disgust. "You're a sick perverted pig you know that Charlton. Forget about this job and your little arrangement. I'd be a sick deranged and equally repugnant person to even consider getting with someone as disgusting as you. I hope this Tina stick around long enough to find out what a pig you really are. And for the record, this place is a dump anyway. I would be better off working anywhere else but here."

"So you're really going to walk away?" Charlton called out to me. "You need this arrangement! "

"Go to hell Charlton!" I yelled at him before flipping him the middle finger.

Prologue to The Sugar Daddy Club posted. How was it so far? Stick around for the upcoming chapters.