Chapter 32

Not edited

I didn't know that organising a wedding could be so much hard work even when you have a wedding planner.
There was the invitation list, choosing of invitation card styles, choosing of venue, choose of colour scheme, decoration, fitting, food, cake, wine, entertainment etc. It was a lot.  Sean was only able to make it to one meeting with the wedding planner because he had to work, so most of the time I had to take Kim and mom with me to help me choose. Sean said that he really won't mind whatever I chose.

Today was the day for me to go fit wedding dresses
,my bridesmaids dresses and Chrissy's dress as well. Sean is just going to have to make sometime for his groomsmen and his suit fitting. The time was running out and before we know it, the day of the wedding is going to be here. The colours chosen for the wedding were hot pink and green. We had came to the agreement that we would switch it up a bit, the bridesmaids dresses would be pink meanwhile the maid of honour dress would be green as well as the flowers girl.

"So what are we going for, long or short?" The ladies at the bridal shop asked as she took us through the dresses.

"I don't know. Whatever it is that suits them best. Whatever style dresses you all agree on wearing." I responded. "Just as long as they are are the same style. I on the other hand, I'm going to have a hard task on selecting a dress."

The ladies at the bridal store helped me in trying on several dresses. However, I couldn't make up my mind about one that I liked. Mom tried to give her input as well, but I was still undecisive.

The girls had even finally came to an agreement and settled on dresses that they would all wear as bridesmaids. They choose long strapless dresses.  I however, wasn't able to come to a decision about a dress that I liked most.

Bridesmaids dresses

Flowers girl dress

"If I can agree to wearing this. Then I'm sure you can find a dress that suits you." Lexi said as she pointed to her dress.

I just rolled my eyes at her. She can still be a pain even though we had finally learned to get along well with each other.