Chapter 24

I knew when I agreed to stay at Sean's and babysit his kids that I would probably be regretting it but I had no idea things were going to be this bad. Everything was going seemingly, I was with Chrissy in her room watching cartoons with her until she fell asleep. Aliyah had her friend Deandra over and was hanging out in her room which I was thankful for since it means that she would not be misbehaving and disrespecting me. If she had her friend over she'd be occupied entertaining her. I had sort of dozed off with Chrissy when I was awaken by the sound of music. I had been right about Aliyah being busy entertaining her friend but I never guessed it would be to this extent or friend would turn into friends. I could hardly believe that the girl threw a freaking party!

"Oh my God Aliyah" I said clenching my teeth as I tried to locate her

The entire living room and kitchen looked like freaking junior high. There were young teens everywhere! The house was filled with about 30 or more kids eating pizza and drinking God knows what and believe me they weren't partying like kids either. If Sean knew about this, he'd flip. The kids here were all about 13-15 years old and not to mentioned there were boys here as well. My phone says it was 9:00pm and I don't know if I was old fashioned or what but when I was their age I wasn't allowed out later than 7:00pm so how the hell were these kids allowed out past nine? Where we're their parents and how did they allowed this? Unless they all sneaked out or have parents who just didn't care about their teens whereabouts on a Friday night.

As I pushed people aside trying to find Aliyah most of these kids looked surprised to see me here, they obviously didn't know that there was an adult here. When I asked for Aliyah all of them shrugged and said that they didn't know. I finally found Deandra who she had invited over cozying up with a boy on the couch. She was frightened when she saw me.

"Where is Aliyah?"

"I- I'm not sure, she she was..." She stuttered.

"Never mind I'll find her myself" I said stepping by her and looking around some more "Seriously? You've got to be kidding me"

Deandra

(Kaitlyn Dever)

(Kaitlyn Dever)

I finally spotted Aliyah in the kitchen leaning in a corner with some flimsy teen boy whispering in her ear and she was blushing and giggling. What the hell was the world coming to? Like these were kids, probably not able to clean their asses properly and this is what they do?

"Excuse me" I said to the boy as I reached them "Aliyah you and I need to talk now"

"I'm busy can't you see..." Aliyah tried protesting giving me her regular attitude.

"No now" I said grabbing her arm and pulling her away.

"Ow what the hell!?" Aliyah pulled her arm from me "Do not touch me!"

"What the hell is your problem? Your Dad left me here with you guys and agreed you could have a friend over and you threw a party!?"

"Why do you care? Its my house I can do what I want, have a party if I want to and invite whoever the hell I want to!"

"Alright thats it" I said as I stormed to the living room and plug out the music causing everyone to stop and start looking in my direction "Party is over everyone, you can a go home now!"

"What!? No! You can't do that, this isn't your house!" Aliyah screamed at me.

"Oh yeah? Well watch me" I said turning back to the crowd. "I want everyone to grab their things and get out right now or I'm calling the cops. Now!"

Everyone started rushing about and out as Aliyah continued screaming at me but I could care less.

"You have no right! This is my house, I can do whatever the hell I want! You don't live here, you aren't even married to my Dad or anything and you're already walking around like you own the place! These are my friends! I f×¢#!g hate you"

"Aliyah I don't care what  you say right now. Your dad trust me to watch you guys. He left me in charge to monitor both of you and you want to act like a spoil brat and throw a party? You know that he wouldn't agree with this yet you do it anyway to what? Spite me?" I said to her "You know if I called him right now and tell him, you'll be grounded for a long time so why be a brat!?"

"Ugh!!! I can't believe you would do this! You're not my mom! This isn't your house its mine! I hate you, you bitch!"

"Yeah continue calling me names and cursing as much as you want. You know what Aliyah, I don't care. If you hate me or like me it doesn't make a difference because I don't care anymore. Sean and I love each other and you better get used to it. I don't live here but since your Dad left me in charge to watch over you, that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to make sure anymore of this doesn't happen" I told her "And don't think for a second that Sean isn't going to find out about this. Now I suggest you get this place cleaned up, both of you" I looked at her friend who stood at the side listening to us with a guilty look "And be prepared to be grounded until your 30. And its okay, you can go ahead and hate me more. If you want to be rude, spoiled and petty and call me a bitch then fine I can be a bitch. Like me or hate me and still gonna be dating your Daddy and I'll no longer give a shit about what you think"

I could see that I was able
to shock both girls into complete silence. Good, maybe all I needed to do was to bring out my bitchy side. That side worked well with my cousin Lexi until we're finally on good terms now. Maybe this is the side that will win Aliyah over, it seems to work well with bratty teens.

"Goodnight girls" I flashed them my bitch smile and held up my phone "Time for my late night talk with Daddy. Oh by the way, enjoy cleaning up after your party guests"

Aliyah