Chapter 31

I had been dying for this day to come from four years ago. Ever since I had started college, I kept counting down the years, months, weeks and days left until graduation day. And that day finally came today. I was officially a college graduate with my bachelor of education degree. All the lecturers kept encouraging us to go on to getting our master's but I honestly had enough with school for the time- I definitely needed a break from learning.

After the graduation ceremony ended we went out for dinner - my family, Sean's and Kim's family. We just went out together in a sort of celebration dinner. I was more than happy to finally achieve my degree and then celebrating that accomplishment with the people I love.

~|~

"So now that we've finally graduated, are we going to be talking about your next big day now?" Kim asked me excitedly.

"You mean the wedding?"

"No, I mean your funeral." Kim responded sarcastically. "Of course I meant the wedding. You said you and Sean were waiting until after graduation to start discussing wedding details. I can hardly wait to start meddling in your planning."

"I just love how honest you are sometimes Kim." I shake my head with a chuckle.

"Who doesn't? Anyway, back to the wedding conversation?"

"We haven't started any discussion as yet. Graduation was only three days ago Kim but Sean and I had planned to hire a wedding planner when we decided to start planning things." I told her. "I'm not going to bring it up as yet though."

"Why not? You haven't changed your mind about wanting to marry him have you?" Kim asked with panic written on her face.

"No I haven't. I just... I just think that maybe we could wait a while longer until I get a job." I said to her. "I want to be able to
contribute to the wedding in some way. I don't want Sean to do it all by himself. He isn't just my sugar daddy anymore."

"I totally get where you're coming from but I know Sean would disagree with you. If you guys are ready to start planning for the wedding, Sean isn't going to care if you're working or not." Kim said to me. "He's going to tell you that it doesn't matter to him if you contribute or not, he can afford it."

"I know he can but he's already done so much for me Kim. I want to marry him but I'd like it if I was able to make some form of contribution."

"It's up to you Hun." Kim said to me. "But if you were planning the wedding right now what colour theme would you like?"

"I don't know, there are so much great colours that would look great together." I responded. "Like pink and green, blue and purple, blue and yellow..."

"Girl you better make sure that you invite me when you are going to see that wedding planner. I can hardly wait to start helping you plan your wedding."

"Me neither."

****
I was looking at some pictures of different types of wedding dresses that Kim sent me when Sean came out of the bathroom. The smell of the soap he had used to shower smelled amazing on him.

"You smell really good." I said just before my phone was taken out of my hands.

"Sean hey, why did..." My question was cut off when Sean's lips found mine.

I kissed him back with as much hunger as he kissed me with.

"What was that all about?" I asked panting a little as I tried to catch my breath when we pulled away.

"I just want a few minutes of your time." Sean responded before kissing me once again.

His lips eventually trailed down to my neck and shoulder where I felt him leaving small kisses and
sucking gently. I smiled as I closed my eyes and allowed him more access to my neck. Sean continued kissing my shoulder as he slipped the thin straps of my blouse off my shoulders. I knew exactly what he wanted and I happily obliged in giving it to him. The next half hour was spent making passionate love.