Chapter 8

Its been two weeks since my first date with Sean and we've been in contact ever since. The second I've reached home that Saturday night, Sean texted me to find out if I had made it home alright.   Whenever he wasn't busy he'd send me little texts checking up on me and stuff. After a few simple and innocent little texts I've noticed that our texts conversations have started getting a bit flirty. I know that I only know Sean for three weeks total now and we've only met in person and been out once but I didn't exactly find it strange that we were already flirting with each other. We were getting to know each other and still our text were flirty but still innocent and we had made plans to go out again this weekend so I was actually looking forward to that. Its so weird how I didn't want to go on another date after the others failed and now I think I may like Sean enough to give him a second chance. So far he was just so sweet, respectful and humble it was a bit hard to believe that this guy was for real.

Hey Morgan, what are you doing? -S

Hi Sean, how's it going? I'm here being pampered by my best friend. She's giving me a pedicure, let me tell you she's a goddess when it comes to these things. -M

She sounds awesome. I'd love to meet her one day. So is she like a cosmetologist or something? -S

No the girl watched like two YouTube videos and swears she's an expert now 😁😁 So I just let her,
but I won't lie she's pretty good at this. My toenails are already looking like the bomb. -M

Lol that's funny. Mind letting me see her work?-S

Sure :) -M

"Kim wait a second let me take a picture of my feet" I said to her as she finished one foot.

This is what she's done so far. -M

Wow, she's good

Wow, she's good. Your feet looks really pretty. She should become a professional, she seems pretty talented, she'd make a lot of money- S