Chapter 17

I woke up this morning laying on Sean's bare chest  wrapped up comfortably in his arms with our legs tangled and the feeling of fingers trailing down and caressing the side of my face. I opened my eyes to find Sean smiling down at me.

"Good morning beautiful," Sean smiled.

"Hey, morning." I smiled back at him as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Did you sleep well?" Sean asked running his hand up and down my arm that rested on his chest.

"I slept like a baby." I smiled.

"Really? Me too." Sean smiled back.  "You're not ready to get up yet are you?"

"No, I'm still a little tired from last night. I could lay down for a few more minutes." I told him.

"Good, because I could stay right here holding you in my arms for a little longer." Sean responded.

"That's excellent because being like this is super comfortable." I chuckled before snuggling closer onto his chest.

Sean and I practically spent the entire day mostly in bed. We got up momentarily to shower and get something to eat but after that we got straight back into the bed. I've also noticed that after last night, Sean has totally lost his shy streak and could not keep his hands off me long enough. His excuse was that he was practically a kid visiting a candy store for the first time. That had me laughing because he was basically telling me that after four years of chastity it was difficult to not wanting to indulged over and over again.

I wasn't complaining though, being with Sean was one of the best feeling and experience I've had in a while. And him being out of action for the four years certainly hadn't put him out of his game. I think it was safe to say Sean's the best in everything and I believe that him being older and more mature made him more experienced and know just how to treat and please a woman.

"We should probably get you something to eat now." Sean suggested as I laid comfortably on his chest.

"Hm?" I asked looking up at him as I stopped tracing patterns on his bare chest.

"You look like you want to sleep again." Sean chuckled looking down at me.

"I am kind of feeling extremely exhausted and drained." I admitted as my stomach started grumbling.

"I should probably feed you now though." Sean said sitting up slightly which caused me to ease off him and lay back down on my side of the bed. "Do you want pasta or spaghetti?"

"Can I have both?" I joked.

"Sure." Sean smiled before sitting up and pulling on his pants. "I'm heading downstairs to the kitchen to look after something for us okay baby?"

"Okay." I smiled as Sean leaned over and kissed me before leaving the room.

I let out a sigh as I pulled up the covers more over me and settled in a more comfortable position. A few minutes after I decided to call Kim, I hadn't talked to her since she dropped me off at Sean's office after class yesterday. And knowing her, she's definitely looking forward for me to call or text her details soon.

"Hey boo, I'm assuming things went well if you're only just remembering about me now." Kim answered her phone.

"You could say that," I chuckled. "Things went exceptionally well."

"I knew it," Kim squealed "So what was it like? Did he meet up to your expectations? Was it worth the wait?"

"More than worth it Kim. It was awesome and he definitely exceeded my expectations. Sean's amazing, right now I'm still in a momentary bliss. " I told her with a grin on my face. "Right now all I want to do is get something to eat, have a bath then go straight to bed."