Chapter 15

Morgan's POV

**Morgan's POV

"Sean, you seriously need to relax. I told you, box macaroni and cheese is fine with me. Stop stressing." I chuckled as I watched him fuss about making dinner.

"No, it's  not fine Morgan. I promised that I was going to cook you a special dinner. I didn't asked you over here just to feed you plain cheap box macaroni and cheese." Sean fussed before going into the fridge again taking out all different kinds of cheese and other ingredients. "Since I didn't get to make something more special, the least I can do is make us a proper homemade Mac and cheese. Again I'm sorry about losing track of time and..."

"Sean, I'm serious. It is totally fine. You need to stop stressing now. Personally I really don't care if you invited me over to eat plain crackers and water." I walked over to him and held his hands trying to get him to calm down and stop his fussing.

"Really? Because I do have a lot of crackers in the cupboard." Sean said causing me to burst out laughing. "And delicious clear cristal water."

"Finally, you're back to normal." I smiled at him. "If you had continued running about and fussing like that, I was positive I'd see your head spinning off somewhere in another dimension."

I've got no idea what has gotten into him this evening. He was usually the cool composed one but tonight he was totally different. I guess he must've really wanted to impress me and thought he had lost the opportunity to do so.

I personally didn't care if he decided to fry eggs for dinner, it was the thought that counts right? And I was just happy to be with him tonight.

"I need to tell you something," Sean said holding me closer to him by my waist. "I just have to admit something to you first."

"What?" I smiled laying my hands on his chest.

"You smell really good." Sean said to me.

"That's it?" I said laughing again." Thanks babe."

"It's true. You smell good enough to eat but that's not what I wanted to confess to you. I'm a little nervous tonight." Sean said to me.

"You are? Why?" I asked looking at him surprised.

"The truth is, you're the first woman I've ever invited over or brought home ever since my wife...Christine died." Sean informed me. "All these years, I've never dated anyone else or brought another woman home because it felt like I was dishonouring our memories but....but I've met you and I really like you Morgan. I want to move on- with you- so I decided it's time. I invited you here tonight for dinner and I just felt like I'm screwing things up already by being late and not able to start dinner early. I really want you to give me a chance and..."

I tipped on my toes and place my lips on his to shut him up. Sean was so incredible sweet and I understood everything he was saying but he was worrying for nothing. Kissing him was the only way to shut him up and make him realised that I wasn't going anywhere just yet.

"That's what you wanted to tell me? Sean you had me worrying it was something more serious. I totally get everything you are saying. I'm sorry about your wife but I'm glad you decide to take the chance with me." I kissed him one more time. "I really like you too Sean, I like you a lot. I am giving you a chance, you don't need to try to impress me. I am here and I'm not going anywhere wuthout a reason okay?"

" You're a great guy and I'm lucky to have you. You have absolutely no reason to be nervous or anything. So like I was saying before, I'm perfectly happy with box Mac and cheese alrighy? The main thing is that I'm here with you."