Chapter 35

Not edited

I've finally came to the conclusion that Sean and I really didn't know somethings about each other. I never knew that Sean didn't want anymore kids until recently. He obviously loves children, so I would have never guessed that he wouldn't want anymore. And for some strange reason, Sean thought that I wouldn't want kids either. I guess we both make judgements about each other without talking about certain things first.

I judged Sean about his decision before actually knowing the real reason behind it. Well, no one could actually blame me when all Sean told me was that he was getting older so he doesn't want anymore children.

When I told Sean about being pregnant, he actually freaked out. The Sean that I saw at that moment was vulnerable, scared and frightened. I had no idea what had caused him to become that way. He started mumbling things like 'he can't go through this again'  and 'he doesn't want to go through this again'.
I was confused as to what he was talking about at first until he said that he was scared of losing me too.  Surprisingly, it was Aliyah who filled me in, once I told her that I was pregnant. She was the one who told me that her mom was expecting a son. Unfortunately, there was a bit of a complication, and neither the baby or their mom made it.

I knew that Sean's wife died, that much he had told me. What he did not told me was what caused her death. It all made sense now why he wouldn't want another child. His first wife died in child birth along with his son. It was really sad to hear. If Sean and I had talked about this before then maybe I would have definitely understand where he was coming from. Also, learning about what happened to his first wife, was actually scaring the crap out of me. However, after sharing the new with mom and dad, mom assured me that everything will be just fine and I should quit worrying. Even though Sean was still scared about the idea of me being pregnant, I could see that he was really trying.

******
I never knew that being pregnant would have made Aliyah and I this close. Ever since she found out that I was pregnant, it's like the Aliyah I knew first never existed. If I should tell anyone that Aliyah hated me once, they would call me a liar. She was a completely different person from the one I met a few years ago. The Aliyah that Sean introduced me to the first time when we just started dated, seemed to have never existed. It was like Aliyah and I became best friends eventually. I don't know if it was the fact that I was carrying her little brother-which she was so excited about- or if the baby somehow worked some magic on her. She was ever checking up on me, asking if I was alright and so on. Chrissy was also thrilled about becoming a big sister.

I was eight months pregnant and looked as if I would pop any minute now. The past six months weren't hectic as I thought it would be. Everything was going well with the pregnancy. Even though we were almost at the moment when the baby would come, Sean and I and everyone else seemed to be anxious.

When I found out I was pregnant, Sean had suggested that I took a year off before I started working. He didn't like the idea of me starting to work and risk becoming stressed or overworked. He was still fearful because of what he went through before, so I decided to take his advice. Sean has been the sweetest ever as well. He made sure that I was 100% comfortable, eating right, in good health and most of all happy. I couldn't asked for a better husband. When we went for the ultrasound to determine the sex of the baby, it showed that we were having a little boy. We made all the preparation for a baby boy. Even though I was still a bit scared, I could hardly wait to meet him.
As a matter of fact, everyone was excited about meeting him when he comes.

"Your son is really active tonight." I said to Sean as we laid in bed together.

"I can feel that." Sean chuckled as he caressed my belly. "I think he knows when I touch your tummy and he likes it."

"I know he likes it. I like it too." I laughed just as I felt him kick again. "He's always so active when you talk to him as well."

"That's because he knows that daddy is here." Sean responded.

"Maybe." I smiled.

"You seem tired." Sean said to me.

"I am. But your son is not." I chuckled. "He seem to be up and ready to play."

"I'd play with him all night, but you really need to get some rest." Sean responded.

"I know but it's getting a bit harder to sleep these days." I told him.

"That's because Sean Jr is getting restless in there. He's almost ready to crawl out any minute now."

"Crawl out?" I laugh at that. "You make it sound like he's going to be creeping out of some dark hole or something... Wait, I don't want to continue this conversation."

"You're the one who said it." Sean laughed.

"And Sean Jr? Is that what you want us to call him?" I asked Sean.

"Only if it's okay with you." Sean responded. "Though, I wouldn't mind having my son carrying my name as well."

"Well I don't mind. I mean, I already have one Sean in my life and he's absolutely incredible. I wouldn't mind having two Seans. That would make me the luckiest woman alive."

"I love you so much you know that? I love both of you." Sean said to me.

"I know." I smiled at him. "And I love you too."

T

he End

I know most of you never expect that it would end this soon, but I did warn y'all. Don't worry guys, there is going to be an epilogue. I want to thank all those who have been reading The Sugar Daddy Club and supporting it this far. You really made writing this book so much fun. It's always so sad when I have to let go off characters I've grown so attached to, but all good things must come to an end. I will be starting new story once a new idea pop into my head.

I hope you all enjoy reading about Morgan and Sean's journey/lovelife, I know I have.  I love you all 😘😘

Don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends.