Chapter 12

"I could've sworn I saw the wheels turning in your dad's head tonight" Sean joked as we walked hand in hand through the underground aquarium "At one point I swear he was thinking whether or not he should go get his gun"

"Sean" I nudge him playfully "That's not true"

"Morgan, I was literally going to run out of that house for my life. I totally forgot that you told me your Dad was a cop, I could've gotten killed you know. I don't know what I was thinking going in without shield- my bulletproof vest and helmet" Sean continued "I was already planning on ducking for cover when I saw him place his hand on his hip, I thought
he was reaching for a gun or something"

"You are such a drama queen" I chuckled "You should have gone into theatre- acting instead of medicine. You'd be an excellent actor, you just totally exaggerated everything"

"Maybe a little" Sean chuckled "But I was still nervous about meeting your parents"

"But the introduction wasn't as bad though, they were just surprised. And I think mom really liked you, besides you've survived unscathed so please do not tell anyone that my dad almost shoot you because that's like the most exaggeration I've heard in the history of exaggerations" I chuckled.

"Okay I won't, but in their defence I probably would be thinking of doing something illegal as well if I know a guy my age is dating my daughter" Sean stopped walking and turned to face me with his hands on my waist "Especially, if she's as smart, funny, cool, wonderful and beautiful as you"

I smiled as I throw my arms around his neck and meet him halfway by leaning in and engaging in a passionate kiss.

"So, do you want to go see the dolphins?" Sean asked as we pulled back from kissing.

"Yeah sure, I'd love that" I smiled as he took my hand and we walked over to the dolphins' aquarium "Sean, look at how cute they are"

"Yeah, they are amazing creatures" Sean agreed as we stood in front of the glass "Hey, it looks like this one likes you. Seems as if he's smiling with you"

"Dolphins smile? Hi there" I smiled and waved at the cute dolphin who seems really happy to see us there with all its flipping around "I kinda feel bad for them sometimes"