Chapter 1

Hey guyz. Here I am with a new story, with a new plot, just for you guyz...

The plot is suggested to me by suryakavi0912...

Hope I do justice to your plot, dear.

An Eid gift just for you, guyz... 😍

Eid Mubarak... 😘

Enjoy...

________________________________

Han hua hai. YE SUB TUMHARI WAJAH SE HUA HAI. (Yes. It all happened because of you.)

Jab se tum aye ho tb se. (From the time you came.)

Khushi was stunned after hearing Arnav accusing her.

Tum meri zindagi mein aye hi kyn? Main tum se mila hi kyn? Sub kuch kitna acha tha! Aur sb se important baat, Di khush thin. (Why you came in my life? Why I even met you? Everything was perfect! And most importantly, Di was happy.)

Sub tmhari ghalti hai, Khushi, kyn k agr tum na aati tu Shyam aisi harkat na karta. Aur Di aj bhi pehle ki tarhan khush hotin. (Everything is your fault, Khushi, because if not for you, Shyam would never have done this. And Di would have been happy like before.)

You are the biggest mistake of my life, Khushi Kumari Gupta. Kash k main tm se kabhi mila hi nai hota. (I wish I never have met you.)

Saying this Arnav marched out of the poolside leaving Khushi all alone. She silently watched Arnav going away. She made an attempt to stop him, but no words came out. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes.

Slowly she sat near the pool and looked at her reflection. She was not able to utter a single word or even to think anything. Her mind was blank except that his voice was still echoing in it.

You are the biggest mistake of my life.

Bssssss. (Enough.)

Khushi closed her ears with her hands unable to bear the voice anymore. She was crying hysterically. Saying again and again.

Why, Arnavji? Why?

Her head was aching badly. After some time, she got up from the poolside but her vision blurred and she felt dizzy. Holding her head by her hand, and taking support of the wall, she came into the room and sat on the recliner.

Seconds converted into minutes, minutes become hours, but Arnav still not returned. Khushi was sitting in the same position, her head was still aching. But even then, her tears didn't stop.

She kept thinking about the words he shot towards her. Tired from all the happenings of previous days, and unable to feel more pain, she drifted off to sleep, resting her head on the recliner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnav was driving his SUV at a great speed. The scene of his Di, trying to abort her baby, was playing in his mind over and over again. But then, suddenly, out of nowhere, he saw Khushi falling in the ditch while trying to save him.

Khushhhhiiiiii.

He screamed at the top of his voice and stopped his car with a loud screech. Thank God there was no traffic at that time. Arnav punched the steering wheel. All of his words which he threw at Khushi came back to him.

Tum meri zindagi main aye hi kyn?! (Why you even came in my life?!)

Main tum se mila hi kyn!? (Why I even met you?)

You are the biggest mistake of my life.

Dammit. How could I say all this to Khushi, after what she did for me? She already went through so much while saving me, and upon this. Arghh my anger always become the cause of her sufferings. Shame on you Raizada. Shame on you.

He swiftly reversed his car and made his way towards RM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entering the house, he made his way to his room, only to be stopped by Nani.

Chotte. Hamein ap se kuch zaroori baat krni hai. (I want to talk about something important.)

Arnav looked helplessly at his room and then at her. Nodding, he gestured her to speak.

Ji Nani, boliye. (Yes. Say.)

Chotte. Anjali bitiya k sath is haalat main bht kuch ho gaya hai. Wo ap se baat krna chahti hain. Abhi tu kafi raat ho gai hai, ap subah un se mil lijiye ga. Wo jo kahen, un ki baat maan lena. Nahi tu is baar ap unhain hamesha k liye kho do ge. Unhain ap ki zaroorat hai. Ye baat yaad rkhna k wo bhi hamesha ap k sath thin jub ap ko unki zaroorat thi. (Many things happened to Anjali in this condition. She wants to talk to you. It is late night now. You should meet her tomorrow. Whatever she asks, give it to her. Otherwise, this time you may loose her forever. She needs you. And just remember that she was always there for you when you needed her. )

Listening to this, Arnav gulped hard. Simply saying a Okay, he went to his room. The instant he opened the door, Khushi's face came into his view.

He came near her. She was still leaning on the recliner. Tears were clearly visible on her cheeks. Arnav felt really bad to see her in this state. He leaned towards her, and gently wiped the tears.

I am sorry Khushi. I am really sorry. Trust me. I didn't mean a single word of what I said earlier. But don't worry, I will make everything right tomorrow. I will. I promise.

Saying this, he tried to lift Khushi as to lay her on bed, but Khushi jerked on his touch. She opened her eyes only to meet confused caramel orbs.

What are you doing?

She asked with a sleepy voice. Her eyes were red. Confusion was evident in her sleepy eyes. For a moment Arnav was lost in them.

I - I was... taking you... to the bed...

Arnav stammered a little due to her sudden question. It took a second for Khushi to realize her surrounding and all the other painful things too.

She looked at Arnav and said in a harsh tone,

No need. I can take care of myself.

Before he could say anything, she went to the bed and slept, leaving Arnav confused as well as guilty.

After a while, he went to washroom taking his cloths and then came and slept beside Khushi, obviously, maintaining a safe distance...

To be continued...

_________________________________

A/N

So guyz, how was the update ???

Keep supporting me Just as you did in my previous stories...

Your response is my motivation...

Do vote🌟 and comment, pals.

Love,
Neena💖