Chapter 22

Sorry for late update guyz...

My last year of college is nearing its end and it is really hectic than ever before...

Read the NOTE before starting the update...

Enjoy guyz...

_______________________________

NOTE:
The previous update was to show what happened in 19 years which separated everyone... It was a FLASHBACK in a FLASHBACK.. Now that portion is ended and I am now taking you back to the time when Ayan was telling Khushi about his life while sitting in the study room in the night.

While the actual story have reached the point where Ayan is terrified of knowing from Khushi that Arnav Malik has returned... (It's the scene from chap 20)

Hope you guys understood,,, if not,, feel free to ask any question...

__________________________________

Khushi was looking lost hearing all this from Ayan.

Amma? Amma did all this to me? She killed my mother?? She whispered brokenhearted.

I am sorry, guriya. I know this is not the right time to tell you all this as you have already gone through so much, but on the other hand, I think that you should know all this the sooner the better. Ayan came closer to her and gently laid her head on his shoulder, stroking her hairs.

A sob escaped Khushi's mouth and Ayan felt his heart clenching.

Why do you have to test her everytime, DM? He silently asked the God, bringing her closer.

But, when you knew all this, then why didn't you keep me with you? Khushi asked Ayan, in a small voice.

I wanted to Khushi. I wanted to keep you with me more than I wanted my next breath. When my father told me about you being alive,, I quickly made arrangements to go to Lucknow.

But due to some strike, I don't remember the detail now, my journey was postponed for one week.

After returning to Lucknow, the first thing I did was to confront that vile Garima.

Khushi distanced herself and looked him in his eyes,

I tried to meet you but was held back by some men and the next I found myself in court.

Court? Khushi whispered questioningly.

Yeah, in that one week, Garima registered a complaint against me that I was threatening her to give her daughter.

But I was your daughter, any DNA test could have proved that, why didn't you try that? Khushi voiced her query.

I did. And it was proved too. But Garima made them believe that the accident happened 7 years ago was my setup to kill Aradhana. That I am a psycho person.

The audio conversations she had with Malik acted like the evidence and I was forbidden to meet you.

How could she do all this? She asked in a trance.

I don't know why she was so jealous of her own sister. After the court orders I again went back to my house and in order to protect Naina, I made arrangements and we came here to London.