Chapter 16

The story reached #2 in Fanfiction... Highest Rank till date... Thanks alot guyz for your love and support in this journey..

It means alot to me... Love you all...

suryakavi0912 ninishta15 unitysuperior,,,, dedicating to you guyz... 😍😍

Now. enjoy the update...

_______________________________

After working hard consistently for 6 hours, Khushi leaned back on her chair and closed her eyes for some time, feeling tired. Ayan entered her office and seeing her lying, he smiled a little.

My princess got tired, huh? He asked coming near her. Dad! You here? Khushi said while getting straight. Why? Can't I come to my daughter whenever I want? Saying he grabbed her hand and led her to the sofa placed in her cabin.

Of course you can, dad! We already lost so much time to be together. Now I just want to stay with you, forever. I love you, Dad. Khushi said sadly, looking down.

Ayan gently cupped her face and made her look at him. Khushi. Guriya. My princess. I am here with you na, and I will never leave you now. I too love you, my baccha. I will stay with you.

Khushi looked in his eyes, Promise? Ayan hugged her, keeping her close to his heart and embraced her with his arms as if securing her from the cruelty of the world.

Promise, my love. Khushi smiled and hugged him back. Ayan was going through a tough time while trying to keep his emotions in control.

He was scared, scared to see Khushi so scared. Three years passed. Three years. Still Khushi's eyes hold same pain, same fear in her eyes like she had before. She still don't trust me that I am not like them. That I will never leave her. That I will be with her till my last breath. That I am neither a Raizada nor a Gupta to leave her. I am a Singhania, and so is she. But she is too scared and broken to trust someone again.

Oh God, how can I make her understand? It is just because of you, Garima Gupta. I will neither forget you, nor forgive you, Ever. His head was filled with these thoughts when he heard a small snore.

Looking down, he found Khushi sleeping peacefully on his chest. He chuckled seeing innocence evident on her face. Kissing her forehead, he made her comfortable on the sofa and came outside.

He saw NK and Naina coming towards the cabin so he went towards them. Hello dad! You here? Where is Khushi? Naina said while hugging Ayan.

Khushi is in cabin. We were talking and she must be tired so she dozed off. I was just coming to call you guys. What took you so long? Ayan answered while questioning too.

Naina looked at NK and then at Ayan, before she could speak, NK said, Umm actually Dad! We went for the charity scheme and I guess it was a long procedure, particularly because the staff was changed.

Oh okay. NK, come, I have to discuss some projects regarding the upcoming Show. And Naina, you too wind up your work, we will leave in more or less half an hour. Okay?

Okay Dad. Best of luck. She said and made her way to Khushi's cabin. She opened the door and saw Khushi lying down on sofa, sleeping peacefully. She smiled and closing the door softly went to her cabin, totally missing two people who were watching her.